iPad Air 2 mounting solution?

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6plus but was hoping to have the option to use my iPad Air 2 which is of course too big for stock mount.

I was hoping somebody may have found a pretty good solution for larger tablets?

I haven't seen anyone using an iPad Air yet.. I think the controller balance might get wonky. It even feels a little off balance when I used to use my iPad Mini and I almost always found myself with the controller pointed towards the ground and had to correct myself.

You may be able to use something like these bendable tie downs ( click here ) to secure the ipad to the mount, using the mount as an anchor point until someone creates something that better fits your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an iPhone 6plus but was hoping to have the option to use my iPad Air 2 which is of course too big for stock mount.

I was hoping somebody may have found a pretty good solution for larger tablets?
Hey Kabz, I have an iPad Air also, took the bracket off of controller then took the 2 screws off of each side and extended the slide section with a drill bit and file, put it together, now holding iPad, no problems so far just waiting for shade screen to come in....good luck.....

it would be really nice, if mount on the controller was the same size of the standard ram mounts, since they are so many accessories for all sizes of devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig