iOS Solo app says it is not connected to Wi-Fi

Reaction score
I got a new controller and factory reset my drone/deleted the app. Now, when trying to do the pre-flight update, I get a "connect to Wi-Fi with a fast connection" message under the software update section and it also claims my drone is not connected. However, when I click the "Fly Solo" button in the app it has a live stream of the camera feed. I have tried every forum solution I can find and redone the whole factory reset process countless times. I am using an iPhone X on the newest ios but I have also tried an iPad pro and an iPhone 6s on 10.3.1. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

Tom Brerton is the author is Sidepilot. He is on FB. Not sure if he is here or not.

I literally just went thru this. You phone is too knew. It only works on old phones. I tried a iPhone x, 8, 4. Nono worked. I tried a galaxy s20 ultra, so note 8 and finally got an s7 to work for me. This was late last night. I then was able to sync it to solex app and ran calibration. Did my first flight in almost 3 years a few hours ago.

Simple question. Did you press the radio button in the upper right of the screen? When connected it will turn blue. Many have forgotten this step.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela