I'll see your FPV goggles and raise you...

Oh yeah. .. 40"s of 1080p! Beats the heck out of using a 8" tablet! :D
After Wrexalot posted this nice ideal..I jumped into my Car immediately and drove to Walmart and bought a 5 feet Micro HDMI cable (they didint Carrie longer ones) ..it was around $30..and zipped back home and very excited to try it ! I have 4 HD flat screen TV's at home
19"
32"
42"
And a 50"

I hooked it to the 19" first just to to see if this cable I bought would work..? And it sure did...nice live feed to my TV !

I want to get into the business of Areal Real Estate video and photography ! What Iv read in some threads there is pretty good money in that! I think the customer would love seeing live feed of his property from the back of your vehicle on a 19" or a 32" HD TV.. You would look more professionals ! But I'm such an amateur for now and still learning... But I love coming home from work and jumping into this site and learning something new everyday :)

Reactions: Adimuzio513
That's a great idea.... hadn't really considered that. But....

Might have to go with a slightly smaller TV...nah, what was I just thinking. ..:rolleyes: just notch the sides a little. (The wife will never notice.)
No doubt she'll never look for a spare just call me and I'll just have to bring one with me instead of using the one that was in there. I've got dam near the same exact vehicle even color were gonna have our own lil car club here soon. Is that a Vue it sure looks like my trunk mines an 08?

Nice even got a hitch adapter for the chair, sweet addition. I've got everything ready but ended up holding off until I recieve my gimbal.

Actually don't tell anybody but I've been flying the p2 all weekend to get some stable vids.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig