I'll see your FPV goggles and raise you...

Hey Earl...how are you exactly hooked up to the TV ...? I see a cord running to your TV..but is that also plugged into your controller?

So basically ..Are you just running a cord plugged into your controller to your TV..?
Or are you running wifi to your wifi TV...?

That is awesome lol

My MDX has built in power inverter or whatever it's called (where you can plug in a regular ac power cord) and I have a spare 27 inch samsung TV ....might just do this lol

That is awesome lol

My MDX has built in power inverter or whatever it's called (where you can plug in a regular ac power cord) and I have a spare 27 inch samsung TV ....might just do this lol
I hacked a 24 volt computer ups and added two 12 volt 28 amp hour batterys. Works like a charm and doesn't pull off the car battery.If I just notched the interior a little bit I could get the 55" in there...hummm

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Yup just dug my inverter out as well and my 32 inch sammies in the kitchen now, taking the kids to a festival in a few so not sure if I'll get its test run tonight or after work tomorrow. May wait for my gimbal and get the all around experience at once but dunno if I have the patience to wait until then.

God please don't let some s(it bag break into my car between solo and all I've got with it and now a TV I'd be a bit upset to say the least, need a huge secret compartment in my suv. Maybe make it a push button reveal, man this post may have just cost me as much as solo has so far, lol oh well. May also make me single again by the time all is said and done. Soon as the old lady saw that pic she already knew it meant trouble and gave the look.

I hacked a 24 volt computer ups and added two 12 volt 28 amp hour batterys. Works like a charm and doesn't pull off the car battery.If I just notched the interior a little bit I could get the 55" in there...hummm

Uh oh notched it out now it's going to be a competition and we're all gonna end up single. Thanks for the great idea though seriously not sure why I haven't thought about it before.

Lmfao lol , you do that and I will fit my 70 inch lol

Attachments

• 1440365780982-1653626705.jpg
    1440365780982-1653626705.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 9
This reminds me of the early days of flying FPV. Guys used to bring out these large monitors and TVs. Then goggles came out and you didn't see them anymore.

Hey Earl...how are you exactly hooked up to the TV ...? I see a cord running to your TV..but is that also plugged into your controller?

So basically ..Are you just running a cord plugged into your controller to your TV..?
Or are you running wifi to your wifi TV...?
Yep, the black cord is just the hdmi out from SOLO controller.

That insan brother...!! The Solo just keeps getting better and Better..:)

Maybe make it a push button reveal, man this post may have just cost me as much as solo has so far, lol oh well.
That's a great idea.... hadn't really considered that. But....

Might have to go with a slightly smaller TV...nah, what was I just thinking. ..:rolleyes: just notch the sides a little. (The wife will never notice.)

Reactions: Adimuzio513

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig