How to connect Fatshark Attitude to my 3dr solo with gimbal and GoPro first time

Reaction score
Hi I hope there is someone who can help , I am new to flying drones I have a 3dr Solo which I have done ok with. I then found out about FVP goggles so purchased some Fatshark Attitude V3 , hoping I could work through using them as it did with the drone . But I have tried and tried and cannot get them to connect , Can someone help please, or send a link with operating instructions on . It is probably simple but I cannot get it . Thanks

Unless your Attitude V3’s have a HDMI input then there’s next to no chance. The Solo transmits the video, along with all telemetry and control data, in on digital transmission on 2.4 GHz. Your goggles receive an analog signal on 5.8GHz.

I use Flysight Goggles with HDMI input, the FS HDO’s and HD3’s have HDMI input. The Solo controller has a HDMI output on the top, underneath the phone holder. I use a Mini/micro HDMI adaptor to connect to my goggles. I suppose in theory you could use a HDMI to composite video converter but by the time you are finished you’ll end up with a rats nest of cabling and possibly the need for external power sources.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela