How to assign RC buttons to RCx (PWM output)

you don´t need a processor for that, just use a simple monoflop like a 74LS122 and solder a RC circuit to it

you could even apply just a bigger capacity alone and your PWM will be "straighten" to a normal digital output

Last edited:
IMG_6302.JPG IMG_6303.JPG IMG_6304.JPG IMG_6305.JPG
This is a payload release mod for the solo
-Gimbal was removed to increase payload weight
- set up as a drone fishing rig 9/0 reel with taco bait.
-Release is connected to the pause button - Rewind option deselected or turned off in the firmware.
-Works great - able to drop bait upto 800 meters beyond casting range
-Precisely drop the bait using the the solo app map
-Will try to rig a downward facing camera no gimbal to see the drop point

Reactions: CS223 and RichWest
Here it is in action
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: CS223
hi hansolo, it´s a very interesting build¡ one question, were do you solder the wires from the servo, i assume that the signal one is soldered in the pin 19, but were do you solder the +5v and 0v?, in which pins?

thanks for the answers¡

lam

You'll need a 5v BEC soldered to the power module and the signal wire is wired to the board - pin 19

hello vcd i am trying to use the 3dr solo controller to control a 2 servo diy gimbal for a sony nex, for the roll and pitch i will use the pwm channels 6 and 8 from the solo expansion bay, and for trigger the camera, i will use the channel 7, the problem i have is for trigger the channel 7 via the controller, the 2 second pause bottom is not very useful, the idea is to assing another bottom to one click trigger the camera, how do you modify your controller?

i post some pictures about my build:
View media item 490View media item 489View media item 488View media item 491
thanks¡

Lam

Did you ever get this operational? If so would you mind providing a little info on the specifics - like the MP parameters and the actual controller inputs to operate the gimbal and trigger the shutter. Thank You.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle