Hero3 Black/Solo gimbal should have video. Right?

I've tried this on both my iPhone and my android device and I get the same results. This is becoming very frustrating to say the least. Do you happen to know what version of the GoPro Hero 3+ Black works best and where can I download this version. The version that I have is 3.03. Thanks.

I've tried this on both my iPhone and my android device and I get the same results. This is becoming very frustrating to say the least. Do you happen to know what version of the GoPro Hero 3+ Black works best and where can I download this version. The version that I have is 3.03. Thanks.

Hi Everyone, not sure if this is a clue of what could be causing the GoPro from not streaming video on the controller, but when I change the modes between photo and video and back through either the stock Solo App or the Solex app, you see a circular sliver of light spinning on the screen.

As an update to this thread, today I managed to borrow a GoPro 4 from a friend of mine and I got the video streaming on both of my Solos (the one with the 3-Axis Gimbal and the one with the OEM fixed Gimbal.

This proves what I was saying all along that the streaming problem had nothing to do with the Gimbal or the the HDMI Cable, but the camera. I sent my camera to be repaired because it no longer generated a wifi signal. I'm wondering now that the wifi issue is the root of the problem. Will confirm this as soon as I receive my camera back from the repair shop.

Sam007 hold on to your hat and good luck. I'm going through the same thing. At this point I agree the the gimbal (generally speeking) is not the problem. It could be as you say it is a go pro problem. I'm working with 4 go pro's and 1 day none work and next 1 or 2 seem to do the job. That leads me to believe that the connecting HD cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig