Help with Factory Reset

Reaction score
I am Having an issue with a Factory Reset.I have watched videos on line that explain how to perform a factory reset and read every form. My drone and controller got stuck in a Waiting for solo state. So In the video the guy says the status light under solo needs to flash quickly. Mine does that but then it stops blinking yellow and the drone chimes its tritone then the yellow light changes to a single blink per second. Even after a 5 min wait the drone lights never change from ready mode. No Color cycle no change, I have attempted to reset several times no change. WHAT IS WRONG? Please help...

I am Having an issue with a Factory Reset.I have watched videos on line that explain how to perform a factory reset and read every form. My drone and controller got stuck in a Waiting for solo state. So In the video the guy says the status light under solo needs to flash quickly. Mine does that but then it stops blinking yellow and the drone chimes its tritone then the yellow light changes to a single blink per second. Even after a 5 min wait the drone lights never change from ready mode. No Color cycle no change, I have attempted to reset several times no change. WHAT IS WRONG? Please help...
There are others that have gone through this and found out an improperly seated SD card was to blame. There is one in the controller and one in the Solo. I would start with the one in the controller since it is easy to get too.
When do you give up on factory reset and look into SD card trouble? That is not really known and is different for each person. Details are all over youtube.

What color are the Solo pod led's?

Tengo exactamente el mismo problema, unicamente los lentes de LED, estan permanentemente en verde y nuca cambia de colores.

por favor tengo el mismo problema que no puedo reiniciar mi dron y se mantiene en luces verdes

please I have that same problem I can not restart my drone and it stays in green lights

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc