Help please

Reaction score
How many of you are using the tower app. Any problems with the new update for solo. My Tower app after the solo update is giving me fits and I can't seem to get it to work. It worked fine before the update.

Thanks for any help

I haven't had a problem using Tower. It might help if you could elaborate on the issue you are having."Giving me fits' is a little vague..

try uninstalling services and tower an then reinstalling
or clear the cache for those apps
you will lose saved missions

I haven't had a problem using Tower. It might help if you could elaborate on the issue you are having."Giving me fits' is a little vague..

It crashes a lot on my Galaxy tab S2 while setting up, but once the mission is sent to the solo it works perfectly

It crashes a lot on my Galaxy tab S2 while setting up, but once the mission is sent to the solo it works perfectly
Any chance it's related to 3dr services, that's been crashing a lot on my galaxy s6 edge constantly? It's barley even noticeable until I try a smart shot or try to control th camera and it won't do anything. I've just been using IOS since its constant and 3dr wanted video proof which I've not had a chance to gather cause the weather. I'm not having a great customer service experience here lately, they seem to think my solos fine and it's not at all.

Just submitted my very first issues ticket.
for all this crashing and smart shots not working
I did a total reset on everything from solo to tablet and it still crashes

Getting ready to do a factory reset myself pyrate, sadly my 1st batch solo is having some issues suddenly as well. I thought it had to do with my number 4 motor feeling way smoother, but I replaced that and still no luck. I'm kinda afraid it's got to do with my fc, maybe the barometer or could be gps related, I'm kinda seeing issues in manual too though so I doubt gps is the culprit. 3dr wants me to fly in a field totally away from any obstructions, but it's been fine here at home until lately as have other birds. Finding a place near me with no trees or other obstructions would basically make it unusable for anything worth filming and I can't imagine updates would make it so I have less acceptable places to fly. Kinda frustrated as you can see and they repeatedly tell me there's no issue and want me to do things I mentioned I'd done already. Just want it fixed even if I need to pay for whatever especially with warranty almost over and no parts around yet.

Yea I'm 100 percent sure that the location won't make any difference, but they insist so I'm hoping it's decent enough weather tomorrow to get in a flight. I'm headed to a more open flat part of town for Mother's Day dinner and hope to sneak off to the bathroom for long enough to do a test for 3dr. Mine is very unstable and not just footage wise, it's like it's always trying to level itself or compensate and drifting in every direction up to probably ten feet at times.

Sorry to get off topic though I'll post a new thread if anything worthwhile happens tomorrow. Good luck pyrate and hopefully we all get services updated here soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44