Parameter Download

Reaction score
How do I download the 1024 parameter settings that are contained within Solo or the controller ? I have Mission Planner and also WInSCP. I just cant seem to find or connect properly. What file am I to be looking for ?
Thanks for any help that is provided.....

How do I download the 1024 parameter settings that are contained within Solo or the controller ? I have Mission Planner and also WInSCP. I just cant seem to find or connect properly. What file am I to be looking for ?
Thanks for any help that is provided.....
Launch sololink. Then launch Mission Planner, and select UDP as the source at 115k . The parameters load, and can be manipulated in the Configuration/Full Parameter Tree. Hit "Refresh Parameters" from that screen to insure you have them all.

I connect to sololink....UDP is selected.....115k.....hit connect....port 14500......but it never connects.....it says Mavlink connecting but never connects....

Strange.....any suggestions ? Thanks

Problem Resolved....I had to open port 14550 in Windows Firewall...and create new rule for UDP....

Problem Resolved....I had to open port 14550 in Windows Firewall...and create new rule for UDP....
Interesting. I'm on a Win 10 machine, and if sololink is running, just opening MP works. After about 20 seconds it autoconnects and all good. At any rate, it sounds like you're in. GL! So you basically had to do a port forward...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig