Help payload release

Reaction score
I recently got a 3dr solo and flew it for a few weeks, I decided to get a payload release which works through a servo motor as many of you may know
I found the installation instructions in the internet and I was able to install it and worked great, a few days ago I decided to install open solo 4 and everything thing went well I works perfectly fine, but when I tried to use the payload release it no longer worked I thought maybe I had to configure the rc7 function parameter again but when I went over to the app to do so that parameter was no longer there, any chance the parameter name might have changed? Anyone have any idea what parameter I have to modify so my payload can work again?

I recently got a 3dr solo and flew it for a few weeks, I decided to get a payload release which works through a servo motor as many of you may know
I found the installation instructions in the internet and I was able to install it and worked great, a few days ago I decided to install open solo 4 and everything thing went well I works perfectly fine, but when I tried to use the payload release it no longer worked I thought maybe I had to configure the rc7 function parameter again but when I went over to the app to do so that parameter was no longer there, any chance the parameter name might have changed? Anyone have any idea what parameter I have to modify so my payload can work again?
For payload release use SERVO7_FUNCTION=28 for Gripper. Using a value of 1 (passthrough) will technically work also.

For payload release use SERVO7_FUNCTION=28 for Gripper. Using a value of 1 (passthrough) will technically work also.
Which is the better or safer option SERV07_FUNCTION=28 or servo7_function=1 and will they still work the same. Any cautions I should worry about. I was going to order one of these and on Open Solo 4 thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986