Has anyone bought sliders for 3dr?

Reaction score
Sliders are legs similar to the Phantom legs but the connect each so it's like rails on both sides rather than 4 legs there really awesome but I can't find any for sale. The slider connects both right legs and both left legs there normally black and there's a guy on ebay who has them on his drone but not for sale and I'm just wondering if this is a popular thing or if anyone knows where to buy any?

You're talking about making skids instead of legs. Nothing premade exists for that. And I would have to ask... Why???

i have the one from relish3d, they are good for the "left leg in video" problem

Ah, got it. Yeah, don't think I've seen those for sale at all (not even printed ones) but I can see a use for them if landing in mud, sand or snow. Not ideal landing conditions but a landing skid may help. Then again, if you had to land in those conditions you'd be better off just catching the drone by hand and risking losing your fingers and facial features (I can just about hold a pint...)

Reactions: JoKeR
Ah, got it. Yeah, don't think I've seen those for sale at all (not even printed ones) but I can see a use for them if landing in mud, sand or snow. Not ideal landing conditions but a landing skid may help. Then again, if you had to land in those conditions you'd be better off just catching the drone by hand and risking losing your fingers and facial features (I can just about hold a pint...)
You are right. I catch my "Dobby" and My Mavic, but Solo ---- That can do some serious damage to exposed tissue. Landing pad is my choice.
Bill

i catch my Solo by hand by landing in GPS mode over my head, when i catched the drone i maintain the throttle stick at 0 to disarm. Of course i'l won't do it if the drone is instable.

I'm talking about somthing to connect each leg together maybe use pvc piping or even maybe really tough foam that would connect the back and front legs together so it would be easier to catch and because it makes landing easier it's more solid landing 2 straight piece rather than 4 legs on a hill or certain surfaces. I just don't know what to use or if anyone has had this idea before. kinda like the Phantom legs but somthing a little more stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44