HAKRC 3 axis gimbal help

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just purchased an HAKRC gimbal which worked out of the box but was doing some funky vibration chatter. I went into the gui and tried to smooth it out but instead the gimbal just rolls on me. I did make a mistake and forgot to copy down the factory settings. My question is does anyone here might have the settings. You time and help would be great appreciated. Thank you again.

Hello everyone, I just purchased an HAKRC gimbal which worked out of the box but was doing some funky vibration chatter. I went into the gui and tried to smooth it out but instead the gimbal just rolls on me. I did make a mistake and forgot to copy down the factory settings. My question is does anyone here might have the settings. You time and help would be great appreciated. Thank you again.
I had this issue with storm32 gimbal which I despise basically because the dev isn’t a very pleasing person to talk to and most of these boards fail. I somewhat fixed mine by lowering the AHRS in settings in the GUI. Good luck

My advice would be to stay clear of these cheap gimbals/boards and just purchase more expensive gimbals that don’t require tuning as much or at all. There are plenty out there. They aren’t open source but they work and that’s what’s important.

My advice would be to stay clear of these cheap gimbals/boards and just purchase more expensive gimbals
That is just Not true and not very reassuring advice. I myself used cheap gimbals with great success as a matter of fact the footage can be steadier than the stock 3DR gimbal with correctly sorted PID's.

With that typed, OP most likely you have the IMU not set correctly that's the number one reason for it rolling out of control, what are you using to adjust the gimbal i.e what software? Also is the Gimbal storm32 based or what how many IMU's? Maybe I can help as I've helped a few people on this very forum with aftermarket Gimbal issues. Edit: Nevermind old post jeez I'm getting old @Crewdawg56
IMG_20180324_212832.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea