GoPro transmitting Ok to the App but not Shooting

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I just pass through some threads about gopro issues but I couldnt find infos about the problem I am having with my GoPro H3 Blck. I was used to fly with a H4 Blck, but the camera is not functionaI now and I am trying to fly with a Hero3Black (all updated). I though It was just a question of change settings to H3 Black on the Solo app, but It was not.

When the system is all set to fly (drone, rc and app) transmition is OK to the Solo app screen, but I have no action from the shooting button or even using the rc click button. Button on the app screen is freeze on black with no possible action. Gimbal is OK and functional. Out of the gimbal the Camera is all functional as well.

I tried to restart the whole system several times as well as check the gimbal connections with no results.

On the app, through camera settings, I am able to change cameras (from +4 to +3) but no other values are available to be set.

Hope you guys can help. Thank you very much in advance for all your attention to this matter.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I just pass through some threads about gopro issues but I couldnt find infos about the problem I am having with my GoPro H3 Blck. I was used to fly with a H4 Blck, but the camera is not functionaI now and I am trying to fly with a Hero3Black (all updated). I though It was just a question of change settings to H3 Black on the Solo app, but It was not.

When the system is all set to fly (drone, rc and app) transmition is OK to the Solo app screen, but I have no action from the shooting button or even using the rc click button. Button on the app screen is freeze on black with no possible action. Gimbal is OK and functional. Out of the gimbal the Camera is all functional as well.

I tried to restart the whole system several times as well as check the gimbal connections with no results.

On the app, through camera settings, I am able to change cameras (from +4 to +3) but no other values are available to be set.

Hope you guys can help. Thank you very much in advance for all your attention to this matter.
Hero 3 Black is not supported
You can manually turn it on and record the entire flight and it will feed but that is it

Reactions: RENATO TOME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc