Gopro Superwide view legs in the way

Reaction score
i hope there will still be a way to record in the Superwide view without having the legs in the way when the gimbal comes out. Anyone have a way around this besides going with a narrower setting?

I have not. 3DR recommends, "setting the field of view to medium ensures that you won’t see the propellers in the frame."

This it what I used for 4th of July picnic shots. The video still looks to be a pretty wide angle.

I think once the gopro is mounted in/on the gimble. It will push the camera forward slightly and hopefully that will take care of the legs in Superwide View

Superwide will get legs in. You can record 4K in wide which may get some legs in (depends on wind I believe). Medium is fine (2.7k).

Or you can change the lens.

I actually LIKE the medium setting on the gopro better. That's just me

Thanks
Ryan G

Understand that with the Medium and Narrow field of view settings, you are cropping the image on the sensor and are losing resolution of your final image. If you replace the stock lens with a 5.4mm aftermarket lens, your settings would remain wide field of view and the longer focal length lens is exposing the entire sensor and now you are getting the full resolution of the sensor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig