Reaction score
my GoPro and solo with gimbal have been working with out problems, but all of a sudden the GoPro keeps beeping and the red light keeps flashing, on my phone the video shuts off and then comes back on while its beeping. any ideas ??

Bad SD card? You're not providing enough info to help further, the forum mind reading plugin has failed again...;)

It sounds like a GP issue rather than Solo....SD card, battery, overheating.....

Reactions: Bostonh2o
Take the battery out and reinsert. Try again. Take SD card out, and try again. Is it doing the same thing out of the gimbal as it is in the gimbal? Try different things to start narrowing down the source of the problem.

Bad SD card? You're not providing enough info to help further, the forum mind reading plugin has failed again...;)

It sounds like a GP issue rather than Solo....SD card, battery, overheating.....
I didn't think of the SD card... I know its not the drone, I wasn't sure if maybe the gimbal had issues.

Take the battery out and reinsert. Try again. Take SD card out, and try again. Is it doing the same thing out of the gimbal as it is in the gimbal? Try different things to start narrowing down the source of the problem.
it only does it when its plugged into the gimbal

reformat your SD card in camera
pull the battery out of gopro and charge it 100%
check and make sure your camera is not set to record when turned on, its called fast start or something
make sure your buttons are not stuck

Last edited:
I didn't think of the SD card... I know its not the drone, I wasn't sure if maybe the gimbal had issues.
Thats what I was thinking... Im going to do a few things that were posted here, if they don't work, Im going return it, its only 2 months old and only used 5 times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso