Gopro hero4 image transfer problem

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been using solo for about 10 years. It seems sufficient to me. But yesterday I encountered a problem that I didn't experience before. I use a Samsung s3 tablet as a screen. Although all my settings and connections are correct, I can't get images from the tablet. I can access the camera settings via the tablet. And I can stop recording starting. I reset the Gopro camera, the problem did not change. There are no problems with solo checks and connection. Can you help me with this?

Hi guys,

I have been using solo for about 10 years. It seems sufficient to me. But yesterday I encountered a problem that I didn't experience before. I use a Samsung s3 tablet as a screen. Although all my settings and connections are correct, I can't get images from the tablet. I can access the camera settings via the tablet. And I can stop recording starting. I reset the Gopro camera, the problem did not change. There are no problems with solo checks and connection. Can you help me with this?
Android Location Services need to be turned on, also any permissions Solex asks for need to be allowed.

Android Location Services need to be turned on, also any permissions Solex asks for need to be allowed.
Thank you for your interest and response. All permissions and locations are open. And the problem still persists.

Thank you for your interest and response. All permissions and locations are open. And the problem still persists.
I have seen several of the original HDMI cables stop working. Also the HDMI connector on the gimbal is prone to breaking off the board. Try bypassing the gimbal and plug the camera into the cable. You can also check for a video signal on the controller's HDMI output port. Also verify that you have output on your camera's HDMI port. Once I had a mild crash and the big rubber HDMI plug on the gimbal got shoved too deep into the camera port and broke the port. Also try other devices like a different phone or tablet.

Reactions: CharlieKeck
I have seen several of the original HDMI cables stop working. Also the HDMI connector on the gimbal is prone to breaking off the board. Try bypassing the gimbal and plug the camera into the cable. You can also check for a video signal on the controller's HDMI output port. Also verify that you have output on your camera's HDMI port. Once I had a mild crash and the big rubber HDMI plug on the gimbal got shoved too deep into the camera port and broke the port. Also try other devices like a different phone or tablet.
Thank you. I checked all the cables, the connection sockets. I couldn't see the problem. The very distorted image started to shift on the tablet. Then came the black screen again.

Reactions: jonbrotherton
Thank you. I checked all the cables, the connection sockets. I couldn't see the problem. The very distorted image started to shift on the tablet. Then came the black screen again.
Distorted image? That's a bad cable every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks