GoPro Control

Dodge this is exactly why my solo is sitting on the shelf collecting dust and I am out flying the P3, it truly is RTF out of the box.

you are missing out, when you crash your phantom and DJI wont help then dust that thing off and enjoy

you are missing out, when you crash your phantom and DJI wont help then dust that thing off and enjoy
Be nice. When I have as many hours on my solo as I do on my P3 without a bad crash then maybe the I will start dissing the phantom. For now I won't dis either. They are both nice platforms. My solo is just not a complete package yet and the P3 is filling in nicely.

Reactions: DodgeP and rrmccabe
In another thread I had asked about 3DR stating on their site that you can press both preset buttons at the same time to snap a photo.

This doesn't work for me but perhaps it's because it can't be done while taking video, only if you take off with the Solo set to take images not video? Haven't gotten around to taking still images yet-- having too much fun with the vi haven't

I know if solo isn't plugged into 3dr go pro you can video and take pic at same time, I hope that feature becomes available with gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44