Gimbal wire proper routing

Reaction score
Can someone help me find the link to the instructions to the proper way the gimbal wiring should be routed? I started getting a limp/sagging gimbal after the 2.4 update and it's never been this bad of an issue for me. I figure the best place to start trouble-shooting is to make sure it's installed properly.
I remember seeing it, but I don't know if it was a video or a doc from 3DR support or a 3rd party.
Thank you!

Here are those images. This is working for me but I have to give the gimbal a minute to calibrate at the beginning of each flight (since 2.4).
1411401-bTffvhnDQqSYlM-613acd46513b483759d2793158bb799a2f275438.png
1411401-bTffvhnDQqSYlM-48643d15108ca31a2607fa8ff937a11b9dab898b.jpg

Reactions: dcal
I've had the gimbal go limp twice now out of about 12 flights. For me each time was accompanied by no video in the solo app. Last time, I found that my GoPro 4 had locked up and even when I removed it, it wouldn't turn off via the power button. This happend after landing and hot-swapping batteries. I had to hold the power and shutter buttons for a few seconds to hard reboot it. After that everything worked normally. It may be that the GoPro locking up is causing this (or vise versa). I've only used solo with 2.4 so I can't say if the issue is worse with this update versus previous ones.

Last edited:
I've had the gimbal go limp twice now out of about 12 flights. For me each time was accompanied by no video in the solo app. Last time, I found that my GoPro 4 had locked up and even when I removed it, it wouldn't turn off via the power button. This happend after landing and hot-swapping batteries. I had to hold the power and shutter buttons for a few seconds to hard reboot it. After that everything worked normally. It may be that the GoPro locking up is causing this (or vise versa). I've only used solo with 2.4 so I can't say if the issue is worse with this update versus previous ones.
2.4 worst on my end.. Lock, limp lost video etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc