Yet another gimbal problem

Reaction score
Before anyone yells at me I did use the search and I cannot seem to find the exact same issue but there are so many pages on gimbal issues and I would like to get back up in the air tonight if possible.
I went through 3 battery packs filming call flying slow with no crashes and landing on a landing pad. On the 4th battery pack begin both kept falling to the left and by left I mean tilt not forwards or backwards or yaw.
it would just all of a sudden fall to the side is this something we know about is it something I can fix quickly.
Thanks and again I apologize for not finding it in the search a lot of them seem to be about the gimbal knocking or simply not working
I am using solex with open solo4 both installed last night.
couldnt figure it out but the stabilization front to back is still perfect the left to right is not working. it falls or just doesnt work. it seems like the motor got weak all of a sudden. Yes the gimbal is balanced
Another edit I think the best way to describe it is it tries to level horizontally and then fails it tries again and then fails

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela