Gimbal Shipping Date from B&H

Reaction score
Here's what I got from a B&H Customer Service live chat when inquiring about my Gimbal order:

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Alex P.
Richard Mays : I would like to know when you expect to ship my Solo Gimbal
Alex P: Hello Richard Mays. My name is Alex P, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Alex P: We are expecting to receive it in this Monday 8/17/15, once it arrives we will notify you and send you the tracking information once it ships.
Richard Mays: Ok. Thanks

!!!!!!! Awesome news but i'll believe it when the shipping confirmation comes out.....

Well, I'm not holding my breath, but I have a glimmer of hope....

Here's what I got from a B&H Customer Service live chat when inquiring about my Gimbal order:

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
Alex P: Hello Richard Mays. My name is Alex P, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Alex P: We are expecting to receive it in this Monday 8/17/15, once it arrives we will notify you and send you the tracking information once it ships.
I got the same date from B&H, that was a month ago, so I think they got their date from 3dr a good while ago. I think 3dr will produce this time. Both Target dates are the same, so as long as 3dr can get it right this time, we all should be editing much better video soon.
:)

Thanks! I made mine on 22 July, so your should ship earlier than mine.

Were we not supposed to have a gimble update at the end of last week or beginning of this week?

WOWZERS!!! I just received a memo from Vu Tran which indicated that my gimbal would be shipping within the next two weeks and that my pre-order was in the first batch to receive one. They did require re-authorization of my CC and said that the next communication would be a shipment confirmation. I ordered the gimbal with my Solo back on May 30. Also, this was directly from 3DR, not B&H. So, it appears that things are moving.

WOWZERS!!! I just received a memo from Vu Tran which indicated that my gimbal would be shipping within the next two weeks and that my pre-order was in the first batch to receive one. They did require re-authorization of my CC and said that the next communication would be a shipment confirmation. I ordered the gimbal with my Solo back on May 30. Also, this was directly from 3DR, not B&H. So, it appears that things are moving.
I got the same email.... but when I go to verify my ccv it says the site is not trusted? Anyone else get that message ... dont want to use credit card if I'm not sure

I got the same email.... but when I go to verify my ccv it says the site is not trusted? Anyone else get that message ... dont want to use credit card if I'm not sure
You are only giving the CCV, so should be fine. I did not get a message about an untrusted site.

I spoke w/ B&H Customer service today, Thursday morning 8/13. They said my backpack was shipping today and my gimbal should ship Monday or Tuesday! I ordered mine back on 4/16 right after they showed it at NAB. I was told I was very early and mine would be shipped in the first batch they get. I did not get a # on how many they were expecting in the first batch. Looks like the train might actually be rolling!

Reactions: TheeRod
Did you call or use the chat? I have used the chat and they wouldn't say if I was in the first batch or not.

I ordered mine on May 2nd from fumfie.com and just got word today that my Solo and gimbal would be arriving on Tuesday. So close but still so far.

Reactions: prowler9

I got the same message a couple of weeks ago. I had emailed them requesting an ETA . They also said batteries would ship mid to late August

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado