My solo gimbal delivery date from B&H

I ordered mine (and paid on my prepaid card - which I use for internet purchases) on 5/29/15 and 3DR sent me another email last week asking for the 3digit number on the back and I did but I got charged again I'll work it out this week.Charged twice ..jpg

I ordered my Solo, extra Battery, set of props and gimbal on 4-29 from B&H and have yet to see my additional battery and an email for the Gimbal delivery date…. getting a little frustrated by not knowing…. also waiting on my motor pod RMA order from 3dr it was backordered for 3 weeks called this week and they put it on expedited shipping but i HAD to call

This just in on my Order from 4/16 @ B&H..

"
You have been connected to Blake M.
rik : Batts are in for a while... Gimbal?
Blake M: Hello rik . My name is Blake M, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Blake M: We are expecting to start receiving shipments of these starting 08/31
Blake M: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
rik : ok noone who has ordered from B&H are getting theirs yet?
Blake M: Not yet
rik : thank you "

Maybe I'm in the 1st wave?

aahhgg...

B&H: To be more exact, our current estimated date for the first shipment is August 30.

ME: Any way to know where my order is w/ priority?

B&H: Based on the dates it seems you can expect to get one of the first shipment.

B&H: To be more exact, our current estimated date for the first shipment is August 30.

ME: Any way to know where my order is w/ priority?

B&H: Based on the dates it seems you can expect to get one of the first shipment.
That's funny I just had a rep tell me that they expect to get their first shipment in on September 21st and they should have enough to fill all existing orders then... sigh, not sure anybody there has much of a clue. :rolleyes:

Reactions: prowler9
I ordered my gimbal June 29th
Chat Transcript

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You are currently at position number 9 in the B&H Customer Service Dept. queue. While you wait, please turn off your pop-up blocker, in order to take a brief survey about your B&H Live Chat experience, at the end of your session.
An agent will be with you shortly. Please stand by.
The next available agent will be with you soon. Thank you for your patience.
You are currently at position number 7 in the B&H Customer Service Dept. queue. While you wait, please turn off your pop-up blocker, in order to take a brief survey about your B&H Live Chat experience, at the end of your session.
All agents are currently busy assisting other customers. Please stand by. As an alternative to waiting, you can send an email to [email protected] or call us at 800-221-5743.
An agent will be with you shortly. Please stand by.
You have been connected to Koby W.
A Man : Hi just wanted an order status for ########## (took this out to prevent posers from sensitive information). thanks
A Man: thanks
Koby W: Hello A Man. My name is Koby W, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
A Man: great
Koby W: Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 08/31/15. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you.
A Man: do you believe my order will be filled?
Koby W: Yes, based on your order date, assuming we get in as many as we are promised your order should be filled.

Koby W: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Koby W: Unfortunately, I'm not getting a response so I will need to end this chat session.

If you would like to contact us again you can either start a new chat session, call us at 800.221.5743 or email us at [email protected]

We appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day!
Your session has ended.
Thank you for contacting the B&H Customer Service Department. To print or receive an email transcript of your chat session, please click the printer icon. You may now close this window.

Last edited:
I ordered mine April 16th and they seem to be giving you guys more information than me lol they always tell me there's no info at all

Reactions: erikgraham
@Ryan B&H told me they were doing things a bit different these days. They said they'd be fulfilling orders (LIFO inventory style) last in, first out. They wanted to try something new because they know the people who've been waiting for months are already pissed off so they might as well keep the others who havent been waiting long happy. Makes sense right?

@Ryan B&H told me they were doing things a bit different these days. They said they'd be fulfilling orders (LIFO inventory style) last in, first out. They wanted to try something new because they know the people who've been waiting for months are already pissed off so they might as well keep the others who havent been waiting long happy. Makes sense right?
Lol, I think you're making that up just to see how many people read it and explode!

Reactions: prowler9
That would be the lamest way of doing business.

I recently got a email from b&h for delivery of my gimbal which was purchased on july 15 2015 here is the email:

Hello , my name is Moshe H:

Please be advised that the 3DR SOLO GIMBAL you have on backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse mid September. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Moshe H
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department

I'll believe it when i see it !

I made my order on June 25th and I had the same email come to me on August 4th saying:
Hello , my name is M.......:

Please be advised that the 3DR SOLO GIMBAL you have on backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse late August. As soon as we receive both backordered items in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

We apologize for the delay to your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

I am no longer holding my breath. Too many 911 calls to resuscitate me already!! :)

I was at a Best Buy where the Gimball and extra batteries were in stock on the shelf ready to buy. I'm considering canceling my B&H order and just picking them up from Best Buy.

I'm a big fan of B&H though and they've treated me so well in the past with dozens of other purchases. I feel like that buying from Best Buy would be disloyal. It doesn't sound like it's their fault.

So where is the best place to order gimbel from?
3dr? no
Best buy
B&H
Help?
It seems (if I understand correctly) that orders direct from 3DR are being drop shipped from China. Therefore no middleman needing to re ship!

If I were a dealer I'd be pissed because what's the point of undermining dealers who hopefully will represent you well???

Just chatted with B&H Stan to get a gimbal status update. They are still saying they expect to have gimbals on 9/21. I asked him if B&H had received any gimbals yet and he said yes they have. He said that I'm "quite far down the list" but couldn't tell me where I was in the line of people waiting. I ordered on 6/19.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44