Latest from B&H...

Reaction score
Website
www.middlehouse.com
My Chat moments ago.... anybody believe Brian might be right?
My order 4/16.

"
Brian P: Hello rik . My name is Brian P, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Brian P: We should be receiving the Gimbal within the next couple of days.
rik : has ANY B&H customers received yet?
Brian P: We have not received any in stock yet.
Brian P: I apologize for any inconvenience.
rik : when you say "the gimbals" are any mine?
Brian P: Your order will be fufilled by the first shipment.
rik : great , thanks
Brian P: You are welcome!
Brian P: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
rik : no thank you
Brian P: Thank you for choosing to shop with B&H, we appreciate having you as a customer. Have a wonderful day!
Brian P: Please click the "end session" button on the right side of your chat window to end our chat."

If 3DR was honest about shipments clearing customs last week I would expect B&H to be part of that shipment. So yes, I think they'll have your gimbal this week.

I believe Brian since B&H seems pretty good and honest, my only concern would be whether they recieve that shipment in a couple days. Since all signs are finally coming together like best buy and my email from 3dr as well as your answer and the customs comment from 3dr, I'd say we should have them by next weekend most likley. This is the first time I've seen more than one source have the same answer so that a good sign.

Well, for the people that ordered early 4th, 5th & 6th months have a good chance of being in the front seat. I my self believe, I must wait for other shipments to arrive before i see mines. place full order on the mid july 13th.
Im fine with it. as long as i see the line moving, i don't mind.

I just got shipment confirmation (with tracking #) for my gimbal from 3DR. I ordered directly from them the 16h of August,
I guess I could start whining here as I ordered 4 months earlier, but for the free battery for ordering b4 July 15th?

yea, thats it... free battery... (that I haven't received yet either)

I thought we were talking all about shipping from B&H? This is getting confusing?.
If you ordered from B&H, then call them, they got the batteries.
Yes, give them a call and they will ship you the free battery

I thought we were talking all about shipping from B&H? This is getting confusing?.
If you ordered from B&H, then call them, they got the batteries.
yup, had 'em fer weeks... ya know, "sent to warehouse for expeidited delivery"?

no hurry, without the gimbal one batt's enough.
if they don't ship the whole pile this week, I'll poke at 'em again.
I actually had ordered an extra battery as well, I know they are trying to save on shipping by waiting for the order to complete but hey, hit the card for $150 a month ago would be a "bird in hand" ..right?

guess not. no problem-
it's all good-

I have 2 batteries, but ordered another from B&H Thursday "Hoping they say, he's a good customer, lets give him his Gimbal" LOL..... Nah...
1 of the batteries going bad, max 5 min. of use, so ordered another, it's will be here wednesday.
Trying to get 3DR to send me a replacement. It's like pulling teeth. Should have went to B&H first? But then reading your post maybe not B&H LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44