GIMBAL HAS ARRIVED FINALLY

Who else got it already this morning !!

• Maybe later

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Maybe in 4 weeks

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
Just saw this posted. Could be very first user video? Not mine...YET
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like he had the Gopro in Wide mode by the view of the props.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO

Kinda hard to tell from that one with the video quality but looks pretty stable and a fair amount of wind by looking a trees.

when did you order your gimbal? I am still waiting for confirmation email with tracking. Keep getting run around. Did your battery come also.

Looks like he had the Gopro in Wide mode by the view of the props.
Yea deff not medium view, let's wait to find out cuz i seen guys playin clowns posting videos with a g4 on solo but close view videos to avoid losing sight of it and its a lie, tonight i will install the gimbal and i will post a quick video to observe about it

Just saw a post on Facebook, double check the power plug on the gimbal for cold solder..someone had one fail on his second flight today

Just saw a post on Facebook, double check the power plug on the gimbal for cold solder..someone had one fail on his second flight today

I have to wonder if this could be partly contributed to the installers trying to stuff that stiff cable into place and not actually a 3DR failure?

I have to wonder if this could be partly contributed to the installers trying to stuff that stiff cable into place and not actually a 3DR failure?

it could be, its hard to tell by the pic posted but if there is any tension on those small plugs it wont take much to pop off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado