Finally FLIR!

Reaction score
So, this is really more celebration that anything, but here goes. I finally got a gimbaled FLIR Vue on my solo to work. PMW tilt, 3 axis tarot hardware. Streams over solex! Man it's so satisfying- I've been collecting parts for this for so long.

Dealt with so many random issues from the AV out on the tarot chip interfering with GPS (shorted it) to the simple physical fitup that wasn't quiiite right..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-014730_Solex.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-014730_Solex.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 17
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Solo Keith
Video looks really stable. Seems your time and efforts have paid off.

I still believe Solo is an exceptional platform for such efforts and economy. Thanks to Solex, we can continue to exploit the video feed. Long live Solo!

You guys keep on keeping on and share your accomplishments, don't be bashful . I really enjoy hearing and seeing the successes.

I'm just here hanging out until I can muster my time for Solo again. LLS...

Reactions: makatanav
Video looks really stable. Seems your time and efforts have paid off.

I still believe Solo is an exceptional platform for such efforts and economy. Thanks to Solex, we can continue to exploit the video feed. Long live Solo!
yes, agree its a great platform. Have a couple of them with my Nikon J5s mounted on them, just need to find time to fly, work and surgery on my shoulder, keeping me grounded, autumn nearly here so the colour changes might get me out flying , great work guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421