Gimbal available today at Best Buy

Reaction score
I dont know if this is a screw up, but best buy made the gimbal available today. I Quickly ordered mine, and my email from BBY says that I should have it friday. I just thought I would pass this long.

Screen capture is attached.

Attachments

• Gimbal.png
    Gimbal.png
    307.4 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: DodgeP
Thanks! I have been watching BB. I checked the site this morning and wasn't available to order. I cancelled my 3dr order and ordered from BB. It says delivery by Friday 9/18. I guess we'll see!

Now BB site for Gimbal says Standard delivery is for next Wednesday and it is the free one and Friday delivery is the expedited date? That wasn't the options when I placed my order.

I already got a shipping notice with delivery expected tomorrow. That's crazy fast.

Reactions: jirvin1120
Just ordered one from BB. Its waiting on me at BB store right now. If you are in the Houston area the BB stores at the Galleria and the Woodlands have them.

So the local store pickup is actively changing. A store 10 minutes from me just popped up with stock.
Keep an eye on your local stores if you haven't ordered for delivery.

yes it is my store is out now, only one store in the metro area reporting, but they were not before

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso