Follow me miniature effect

for you after effects folks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cool vid Pete, my canon s100 has miniature effect preset ..fun to use. wish I had a gimbal for it. off topic, but Do you have a metal detector in your outback camper rig? theres gold in them hills...

Reactions: pete
That is AWESOME!!! I love tilt-shift. The setting really lent itself to it here. Nice job!

used Pixel Film Studios tilt-shift effect.
(looks much better in full screen)

Very effective! How long did it take to render this in AE? Thanks for posting.

One of the best short films I ever saw started out with a car like this in tilt shift with toy music, and slowly morphed to actual footage of a beast muscle car.
Wish I could find it

Pyrate mentioned timelapse... was this actually a timelapse or just sped up? I ask because I thought I saw the original...

Also, I meant to ask before but I assumed there was a second person with you because although in Follow mode I assume there were elements of Freelook in there too and you can't do that whilst driving (legally!)... Just trying to reverse engineer your video Pete!

The guy who posted recently used MPCC for his trail running but you covered way to much distance to plan that!!

Cheers

Jon

Pyrate mentioned timelapse... was this actually a timelapse or just sped up? I ask because I thought I saw the original...

I didn't post the original of this footage, it's sped up. Original is close to 5 minutes, we like to think of sped up video as of time lapse, it's kind of same thing.

Also, I meant to ask before but I assumed there was a second person with you because although in Follow mode I assume there were elements of Freelook in there too and you can't do that whilst driving (legally!)... Just trying to reverse engineer your video Pete!

I was driving alone and I didn't use Freelook, the camera is pointing at the car at all times. When I'm driving alone I like to do the follow me with Solo ahead of me so that I can see it at all times, I also have my iPad in front of me mounted on the windscreen with suction mount. Still I wouldn't do this on a busy street, but in the outback what are the chances of running into traffic ? In some of these remote places you don't see other people in 5 days or more

The guy who posted recently used MPCC for his trail running but you covered way to much distance to plan that!!

yes, with MPCC you can do much more, but over shorter distance, I made this short fancy MPCC that partly resembles Follow Me (and little bit of Orbit) :

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig