Flir camera on Solo

Reaction score
Hello,
I need a cable to power the FLIR VUE PRO from Solo. Does anyone know where I can get a cable? And how to connect it?
Can a fixed support be installed to put the FLIR camera?
Thank you!

Hello,
I need a cable to power the FLIR VUE PRO from Solo. Does anyone know where I can get a cable? And how to connect it?
Can a fixed support be installed to put the FLIR camera?
Thank you!
You might try searching here for threads on that camera, or check YouTube for videos.

As far as a support goes, you might need to have one 3D printed. You might find a file for that at www.thingiverse.com and search for “solo”.

there's a source that makes gimbals for SOLO for FLIR cameras- not sure of yours- but I'd be willing to think if you contact them with the knowledge of knowing the camera you have works with one they made the gimbal for- they could accommodate you with a cable for it... it may not be free- or they may not also help if you're not on their customer receipts having bought their $4000 gimbal rig

there's a source that makes gimbals for SOLO for FLIR cameras- not sure of yours- but I'd be willing to think if you contact them with the knowledge of knowing the camera you have works with one they made the gimbal for- they could accommodate you with a cable for it... it may not be free- or they may not also help if you're not on their customer receipts having bought their $4000 gimbal rig
Who sells this gimbal?

Who sells this gimbal?

I'll give you a sort of easter gift- consisting of 3 words

FLIR GIMBAL SOLO - Happy Easter your 1st result should be it ;)

Whoa!!! it just dropped 1/2 price than the first time I saw it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.54.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.54.53 PM.png
    203 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Maddog
FULL ON BONER FOR SOLO GIMBAL THROBS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl