Drone spying through bedroom window!

Reaction score
Yes, while on the fantastic site of "nextdoor.com" someone posted video of a drone spying through their bedroom window for over an hour!!! They were happy to post two clips taken from their Arlo security system.... They wanted to know the opinions of their neighbors regarding such an act

Clip 1

Clip 2

Now first of all, if anyone has a drone that flies for over an hour, I really would like to know if you could help work on a battery for the 3DR solo. Just sayin...
Secondly, that drone, looks suspiciously like a bloody cobweb to me.
Thirdly, why is it that when people ask for others opinions and get it, they then insist on arguing the point (sound familiar to anyone?)

Anyway, thought I'd share the joy with everyone so they could way in on this perverted spying...... spider....

no consumer drone can stay in air for an hour as of today.

You would hear it, for you not to hear it wouldn't see anything
Yes, while on the fantastic site of "nextdoor.com" someone posted video of a drone spying through their bedroom window for over an hour!!! They were happy to post two clips taken from their Arlo security system.... They wanted to know the opinions of their neighbors regarding such an act

Clip 1

Clip 2

Now first of all, if anyone has a drone that flies for over an hour, I really would like to know if you could help work on a battery for the 3DR solo. Just sayin...
Secondly, that drone, looks suspiciously like a bloody cobweb to me.
Thirdly, why is it that when people ask for others opinions and get it, they then insist on arguing the point (sound familiar to anyone?)

Anyway, thought I'd share the joy with everyone so they could way in on this perverted spying...... spider....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo