Will swap for drone related stuff:

Reaction score
Yes, you've read those fascinating stories of people finding a used piece of chewing gum on the ground, swapping it for some used toilet paper, swapping it for some fake plastic vomit, so forth and so on until they ended up swapping their latest swap... for a house (that promptly burned down because it didn't come with smoke alarms... let that be a lesson folks....)

Well in the true spirit of knocking off popular ideas, I've decided to initiate: THE DRONE RELATED SWAP UP:

Here's what I'm offering (by the way, I'm offering full disclosure about everything I'm offering so there's no misrepresentation).

1: Gopro hero mainboard with camera lens attached.

My Gopro stopped reading my SD card. Son of a gun! So I bought a SD cleaning socket kit on Amazon. First thing it did was break apart in the SD card reader socket. So I bought a replacement socket. Installed it and lo and behold... the camera was still saying "SD card error" (I had another Gopro I tested the card on, no issues, swapped cards about, Gopro was giving the same error). So I went and bought the assembly kit (mainboard, camera, and socket) and rebuilt the Gopro. Lo and behold it worked. So what you're getting here is my old assembly with the replacement SD card socket.

2: GoPro SD card socket with broken cleaning kit somewhere inside: This is the original SD card socket. Basically the cleaning kit mentioned above looked like a stick with a bit of fine sand paper on the end. I stuck it in to try to clean the socket, removed it and the sand paper bit was missing, so it's in that socket somewhere. So technically this is an SD card with a free bit of sand paper!

3: 1 display port cable ver 1.2. It's not in the plastic bag anymore though. However it's still all tied up, it's never been used by myself or anyone else as far as I know. I'm using a 3 monitor setup and the DP cable is a left over.

4: A cell phone "selfie" holder that screws into a tripod or monopod. This came from an excellent selfie stick that I use for mounting my Gopro on a tripod. I was weary of the cell phone holder ability as it seems very light and plasticy, but I did test it at one stage and was very very surprised. It grips really well and there was no movement on my phone while it was in it. However I just don't have the need for this. However, if you're selfie obsessed, this may come in very very handy!

5: A plastic coffee stirrer with "hands" on both ends. Amaze your friends with your amazing one off coffee stirrer. Or fool them by saying you can stir your boiling hot coffee with your bare hands. Attach it to your solo and insist it's for that "hands on flying approach". Use it as a weird fetish in bed, I really don't care, stop harassing me for idea's damnit.

6: 1 "Break Out Run 2017" medal. Amaze your friends as you brag about successfully completing a breakout run and being awarded a medal for your honor. I did.... brag that is, I didn't actually do the run. I picked up my dad's luggage at the airport and this had found its way into the collapsible handle part of the luggage. My guess is that it fell out of someone's luggage. I tried tracking down the owner with no success, maybe you can try your luck and take center stage on your local news when you find the owner! This may be your break to being famous, who knows, certainly not me, I'm winging it here...

7: I unopened pack of Irish stickers. I use these for marking important dates on my office calendar or sticking them on the short ginger guy and calling him a Leprechaun. Now you too can risk a trip to the HR department for "wildly inappropriate behavior in the workplace" apparently (All I did was hold him upside down, shake him vigorously while shouting "tell me where yer crock o' gold is yah ginger sod!"... I mean, to me that's humor..). Point being St Patrick’s Day is coming up and you need to decorate your drone ASAP! Get a head start with this kit!

8: 3 bonus items not pictured! Yes, I'm going to throw in 3 mystery items... mystery as in I'm not telling you what they are. Not mystery as in "I found these by the side of the road, I'm not sure what they are, I think one used to be a rat...". I assure you, I know exactly what they are and I'm amazed by my generosity. That could mean 1 of 2 things. A: I'm amazed regarding how cheap I am. OR B: I'm amazed how generous I am. That's the mystery of the whole thing and part of the intrigue....

So folks, that's my offer, now who wants to play!

What will you swap me for the above?

(see attached photo, mystery items not pictured naturally).

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 87
Damn Mark-
Give this poor boy a break- that there is a fine assortment of goodies! Especially that two handed stirrer!! I’m gonna have to dig long and hard to find something even close to them there treasures!! let me start looking!! I did have the luxury of finding myself two slightly used Newport Menthols- scumbags even had the courtesy of depositing the cardboard containment tool that carries 20 of them! Imagine that !!!! 20 of them!! But I’m gonna ad to this worthless bounty!! But it will take a little time!

Reactions: Maddog
Ill give you 1 single dorito, cheesy explosion for your broken gopro with a bunch of BS

Damn Mark-
Give this poor boy a break- that there is a fine assortment of goodies! Especially that two handed stirrer!! I’m gonna have to dig long and hard to find something even close to them there treasures!! let me start looking!! I did have the luxury of finding myself two slightly used Newport Menthols- scumbags even had the courtesy of depositing the cardboard containment tool that carries 20 of them! Imagine that !!!! 20 of them!! But I’m gonna ad to this worthless bounty!! But it will take a little time!
Obviously you have spent too much time living in foxholes.o_O

Reactions: Solo Keith
I don't smoke, neither does my drone (not without a trip into the ocean...). Goodies? I think you mean a wonderful collection of valuable collectors items of unknown value. Why, just take a look at the craftsmanship of some of those items, that's quality that is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig