Drone hovers right above jet landing at Las Vegas airport

I was just reading about the R22, and I think those people were lucky. Only 4620 were produced since 1979 and there were 1230 incidents resulting in 182 deaths just between 79 and 2010. That's what, 1 in 4? If an auto maker had that many accidents they wouldn't be in business anymore. As a mater of fact, Robinson created a special Pilot Safety Course because so many were crashing.

Reactions: XevetS
I was just reading about the R22, and I think those people were lucky. Only 4620 were produced since 1979 and there were 1230 incidents resulting in 182 deaths just between 79 and 2010. That's what, 1 in 4? If an auto maker had that many accidents they wouldn't be in business anymore. As a mater of fact, Robinson created a special Pilot Safety Course because so many were crashing.
But the DJI Phantom did this....You know the white scary drone...

Thank GOD that the pilot so focused on the brand of drone, white DJI Phantom and not on the Green Tree, he could have hurt that drone badly. hahaha!!!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
It's real, not FSX. I've lived in Vegas 38yrs, every building and street is accurate. Games don't go into that much detail unless it's in the Strip.

Sounds lije drone haters to me..
While "drone haters" do exist, there's also thousands of irresponsible drone operators out there. The fact is things like this happen everyday. It's only a matter of time until the powers that be either ban drones or regulate them to the point where only licensed pilots are allowed to legally operate them.

I know those, I own them. I'm talking about 100% accurate, street for street, building for building. No autogen parts of a city.

I completely agree, there's no way games go into that much detail, I mean, there's no way car racing games go around the actual circuits and laser map them for accurate scale or pull satellite imagery of cities to make games realistic. Next thing people will be claiming that you can "create your own mods" and upload them to a game to create better custom graphics or something. Completely ridiculous.... I mean, there's not even a disc drive on my Atari 2600 to upload add on's.....

Obviously creating realistic scenery for a flight simulator is crazy talk. Just look at the so called "advanced graphics" on the simulator I use, it looks fake as heck!

Attachments

• 1942.jpg
    1942.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 11
Wow...looks like you have the Acceleration Pack too!

If it had allegedly happen over Chicago Meigs Field, then there would be no question it's real...

If flight simulators looked real, why would people bother to fly airplanes? It makes no sense! Why go to the bother of booking a flight 4 weeks in advance in order to get a ticked before prices inflate. Get charged $25 per checked back. Stand in line at the TSA for 30 minutes to get groped by some hairy looking dude. Then sit in a seat that's go no leg room for a minimum of 1 hour. Then hope to god no one steals your luggage while you wait to collect it (that's even if it arrives on time). I'm pretty sure that if "flight simulators" had "realistic graphics" that represented actual "streets" everyone would just sit down at their PC's and fly that way instead!

8 bit graphics will never look realistic until we outlaw curves and circles!

I completely agree, there's no way games go into that much detail, I mean, there's no way car racing games go around the actual circuits and laser map them for accurate scale or pull satellite imagery of cities to make games realistic. Next thing people will be claiming that you can "create your own mods" and upload them to a game to create better custom graphics or something. Completely ridiculous.... I mean, there's not even a disc drive on my Atari 2600 to upload add on's.....

Obviously creating realistic scenery for a flight simulator is crazy talk. Just look at the so called "advanced graphics" on the simulator I use, it looks fake as heck!
I'm definitely reporting your antics to the FAA you are flying that DJ-eye Phandumb way to close to that errrrr B51 bomber,
It's people like you that make it bad for the rest of us.....:p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986