Droid Maxx

Reaction score
After spending hours with Solo yesterday they determined my Droid Maxx was not compatible with my Solo 3dr.
has anyone used the Maxx successfully or should I run out and buy a new phone. The tech person I spoke with said to get the Galaxy S6 which I can't find at Verizon though they do have the S7.
The app did load fine on my Maxx and the phone does see Solo'e wifi. The controller says to do the preflight update and that's where I can't go forward. I saw something this morning about needing Solo Services?????

After spending hours with Solo yesterday they determined my Droid Maxx was not compatible with my Solo 3dr.
has anyone used the Maxx successfully or should I run out and buy a new phone. The tech person I spoke with said to get the Galaxy S6 which I can't find at Verizon though they do have the S7.
The app did load fine on my Maxx and the phone does see Solo'e wifi. The controller says to do the preflight update and that's where I can't go forward. I saw something this morning about needing Solo Services?????
I currently use the droid turbo two and it works fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig