dji smart drone prototype

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i read several thread in dji forums regarding crashes most of users complain dji wont replace the aircraft just only charge for a repair lol and dji release osmo selfie camera around 649$ what a rediculous price for selfie not make sense at all.

Last edited:
i read several thread in dji forums regarding crashes most of users complain dji wont replace the aircraft just only charge for a repair lol and dji release osmo selfie camera around 649$ what a rediculous price for selfie doesnt make sense.
I have no idea what you just said..:confused:

Reactions: z3r01
i read several thread in dji forums regarding crashes most of users complain dji wont replace the aircraft just only charge for a repair lol and dji release osmo selfie camera around 649$ what a rediculous price for selfie doesnt make sense.
I think 3DR will be leaving them in the dust...

I think 3DR will be leaving them in the dust...

I agree but it's going to take some time and a lot of work. I finally got my P3Pro going again yesterday. Quick test run 98' up and a straight LOS down my gravel road got me out 4,600' before the video started breaking up, control signal was still very strong so no RTH was automatically initiated. I turned around at that point since I was just testing my video signal. Did the same run with my Solo and only got 1,600' before signal loss and automatic RTH was initiated.

I'm betting on 3dr because of their non-propriety systems which will bring the tech wizards out there to the table, just like I'm seeing on this forum with the many mods that have been developed by Intelligent, experienced and knowledgable Solo users. I'm very much looking forward to being a part of this evolution.

A special thanks to all the folks out there that are devoting time, resources and experience (and sharing that with everyone else) to make this a better product.

I agree but it's going to take some time and a lot of work. I finally got my P3Pro going again yesterday. Quick test run 98' up and a straight LOS down my gravel road got me out 4,600' before the video started breaking up, control signal was still very strong so no RTH was automatically initiated. I turned around at that point since I was just testing my video signal. Did the same run with my Solo and only got 1,600' before signal loss and automatic RTH was initiated.

I'm betting on 3dr because of their non-propriety systems which will bring the tech wizards out there to the table, just like I'm seeing on this forum with the many mods that have been developed by Intelligent, experienced and knowledgable Solo users. I'm very much looking forward to being a part of this evolution.

A special thanks to all the folks out there that are devoting time, resources and experience (and sharing that with everyone else) to make this a better product.
You need that FPVLR antenna setup. It will get you better range. I went out to around 2000' with mine after the update and still had 3 WiFi signal bars. I was around 180' high.

Back when everyone was first getting their Solo's and R McCabe was posting, he was getting nearly a mile on stock antennas.

Ray,

I hear you. I really don't want to start modding this thing until I'm much more familiar with it and it's stock capabilities. Once I feel better educated on how to fly this thing properly with the stock set-up, I'll definitely be looking into the mods. That's probably the most exciting part of this thing. You know me, I'll push the limits once I'm real comfortable! I may not contribute much to the technical aspects of this thing but you can bet your a$$ I'll contribute to finding out what this thing is capable of doing! I need to get educated first.

Jerry

Reactions: Del
Ray,

I hear you. I really don't want to start modding this thing until I'm much more familiar with it and it's stock capabilities. Once I feel better educated on how to fly this thing properly with the stock set-up, I'll definitely be looking into the mods. That's probably the most exciting part of this thing. You know me, I'll push the limits once I'm real comfortable! I may not contribute much to the technical aspects of this thing but you can bet your a$$ I'll contribute to finding out what this thing is capable of doing! I need to get educated first.

Jerry
It is a different animal from the DJI products.

Just hit 2500 feet and still had great video and control, stock. Gets better every update

Just hit 2500 feet and still had great video and control, stock. Gets better every update
What kind of terrain are you flying in? Sparsely populated, urban area w/ tall buildings, etc.?
In the city here, my distance varies wildly depending on where I am.
(With stock antennae)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44