Distance and altitude bests?

I use android too. Once i fly over a mile it switches to miles.

Yea thats right :)

It's in 1/10ths so the increments jump to 528 feet after you get to a mile.

I personally wish it would just stay in feet.

We have no record of you in our customer database, what is your order number?
We can get you a new unit in exchange for the bad one if you send it back.
Will do thanks, in at work but soon as i get home i will work on it thanks for paying attention to my issue i appreciated it a lot

Did you try testing it out in deferent area's to see if it makes a deference ..?
And for your wave signals.. Mane make sure all your connection on your entanna to the controller are tight.. I would star with that.. Because you should be getting better performance than what you're getting ..
Im going to try it the weekend arpund hete we expecting rain til friday night :/ and thanks for the help i appreciate this

good, 20959 is all I needed.
Absolutely we can replace it, can you try installing it upside down?
I will once i get home tonight if thats okay since i work too many hours during the weekdays and im gonna try it the weekend over different areas to see if the issue persists then i will contact you guys but thanks for the support guys :)

Tony, I think it would be unlikely for 2 antennas and coax to be bad. Shouldn't he be able to unscrew one at a time and put the OEM antenna on to see if there is an issue with one of the half domes?

@JOHN CUERVO what was your stock distance. Sorry if I missed that.

Tony, I think it would be unlikely for 2 antennas and coax to be bad. Shouldn't he be able to unscrew one at a time and put the OEM antenna on to see if there is an issue with one of the half domes?

@JOHN CUERVO what was your stock distance. Sorry if I missed that.
458 ft buddy but im gonna try to put it upside down tonight and see what happens

So with stock antennas it was only 458'?

If so, then something else is wrong and not really the FPVLR setup.
Yea that's what i figure ao idk what else to do unless i give it a few more fly by the weekend and see what migh be obstructing the signal

that way we can start troubleshooting the problem it could be only one of the cables is bad or shorted or something like that. We do test each one individually but you never know with coax cables...
Thank you, i know you guys have an amazing reputation and that's due to the fact that you really care about your costumers thanks tony will get in contact with you after the weekend let me try diferent fly zones to check before judging thanks again :)

LOL well I don't have a Solo anymore !

But thanks anyway.

I had mine up as high as 1400 feet on stock entannas . I could of went higher ..but got nervous and RTH... I think I'm gonna try to keep going higher each day to see my max in my area..
Del, please limit your altitude to 400' above ground level to stay out of full scale airspace. Let's keep our Solos out of the news. Fly smart!

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
now that gimbals are finally coming out.... should have held on a bit longer...
yes, that's the correct way of doing it, unscrewing one at a time, making sure you install a stock whip on the open connector...

Rich, you just won one of our "scratch and dent" (cosmetic, scratch..) antenna kits for solo for this tip.... hit me up later!
Okay guys as promised i came from work and fly the solo with the fpvlr and after the distance i show you in the image i keep losing control conection, i was at a big open area of a state park late night working on it, i tryed upside down as you suggest me tony but it was the same thing basically., no wifi congestes area either, my question now is as a customer that respects and enjoy flying is the fpvlr acting up or what is it because when i used the stock antennas i had stronger signal all the time but so i need advice what should i do i waste so much money so far on the solo im getting cold feet amd starting to think about return it asap, ANY ADVICE GUYS PLEASE YOU GUYS HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT PLEASE ADVICE :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 22
Okay guys as promised i came from work and fly the solo with the fpvlr and after the distance i show you in the image i keep losing control conection, i was at a big open area of a state park late night working on it, i tryed upside down as you suggest me tony but it was the same thing basically., no wifi congestes area either, my question now is as a customer that respects and enjoy flying is the fpvlr acting up or what is it because when i used the stock antennas i had stronger signal all the time but so i need advice what should i do i waste so much money so far on the solo im getting cold feet amd starting to think about return it asap, ANY ADVICE GUYS PLEASE YOU GUYS HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT PLEASE ADVICE :(
Hey John.. Can you return your
FPVLR ..? They could be defective..

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M