DigiLand - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Watermelon red

Reaction score
will it work beautiful with solex??

DL718M - Tablet - Android 5.1 (Lollipop) - 8 GB - 7" IPS (1024 x 600) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi - watermelon red

Digiland is really a budget tablet I have one. I don't remember but I think I got the Solo app on it with apk. Either way I didn't trust it for quads and retired it to my daughter.

IMO spend a few extra dollars and get a Nexus 7 which has good GPS and a bright screen.

I posed this in another thread.

I bought an AT&T Trek 2 HD a few weeks ago when they were on sale for 149.00 You can also get them for 0 (yes nothing is zero) if you put it on a 2 year 10.00 PM contract including 5gb of data. If you have AT&T I believe it is 7.00 a month as an addon device and still free (nothing is Free). I bought it outright just because I hate Carriers and Contracts.

I got it mostly because it has 2 gigs of ram & LTE. It has worked great so far. It has an octa core processor, 2 gigs of ram, 16GB of storage expandable to 128 via SD. Screen is very good, we haven't had a great deal of sunlight so I am not sure about glare.

I decided the 50 bucks for LTE over comparable tables was worth it. 2 gigs of ram leaves plenty of headroom for the apps to work without the OS slowing things down.

So far it has been a great device. It is built by ZTE and the model number is K88.

If LTE matters and I am not sure it does it is a good device to have.

I did this up last weekend. 需要安全验证

Not sure why the link looks like this, but it goes to the Solo club FB page. I did review the tablet and it worked well so far. You'll just have to look through the post for my write up.

For those not on the FB page:

So, the weather was finally good enough to to go out and fly. Here is the brief synopsis of utilizing the digiland tablet. I didn't have it fully charged, because I messed around with it last night and then I just shut it off and when I took it out this morning it had about 75% battery left after I turned it on. When I got to the location it seem like turning on the Wi-Fi on just sucked the battery down, because when I got in the air, within five minutes it was down to 4% and I needed to plug it in. It's a good thing I travel with the portable charger. I plugged it in and didn't really have an issue and was able to fly with the rest of that battery and the additional battery that I brought with me.

There was no more lagging than what I see when I fly with my iPhone.

One of the issues that I had is when I went to use the orbit smart shot. The map didn't show up because it was trying to find it via Wi-Fi. After I turned on my hotspot via my Bluetooth on my telephone, I was able to set up the orbit directly.

Another issue is screen brightness. It is not very bright out here. It is overcast the and the screen is a little dull, but that might be because I have the screen protector on it still from when I took it out of its packaging. I haven't taken it off yet, because I don't know if I want to keep. I would assume that if I took off the screen protector, that would brighten up a little bit more so I'm able to see it.

So far I would say that this is tablet is decent. As of right now the only negative things I have to say about it are the battery life and screen brightness and the fact that you do at least need to use Wi-Fi to get a better fix to use the orbit smart shot. Again, you can set that up via Bluetooth to your cell phone.

I have a couple more days to make a decision if I want to keep it or not. Maybe I'll make a makeshift sun shield and see if it improves. I'll also charge it to 100% and see how long it lasts. Keeping the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on prob doesn't help.

If you all have questions, let me know.

I decided not to buy it cuz I test at store demo tablet.. and end up I bought Galaxy tab S2 because It has an octus... processor (8 cores) then download Solex, and already love it. much better than iPad Air 2 features wow! but haven't fly my Sole yet cuz raining here in California..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc