ZTE Trek 2 HD K88 Wi-Fi GSM AT&T $32.99 shipped

I picked up one of these when they were $62 shipped a week ago. A great deal on a great tablet. Now they're $75.
I can still see some sell for $68 with free glass screen protector.

I picked up one of these when they were $62 shipped a week ago. A great deal on a great tablet. Now they're $75.
Just checked this and with code C20SPRING it can be had for $60.

I already have a Zenpad for my Solo and thought about this for my toddler but the low res (only 720P), dim display, and chunky processing steered me away. Still, for $60 with 4G LTE, it could be ok for a Solo with a sunscreen.

I went with a samsung tab 3, my wife has one so I tested the apps on hers before getting mine off ebay. 56.00 shipped. 16gig, 2gig ram, snapdragon.8" display.

Just checked this and with code C20SPRING it can be had for $60.

I already have a Zenpad for my Solo and thought about this for my toddler but the low res (only 720P), dim display, and chunky processing steered me away. Still, for $60 with 4G LTE, it could be ok for a Solo with a sunscreen.

Don't know anything about a dim display. its plenty bright.
I bought this strictly for Solo and Solex so I could leave the expensive samsungs in the house.

Its perfect for Solo use, and who the heck needs anything higher than 720p to run the solo and solex apps?

Don't know anything about a dim display. its plenty bright.
I bought this strictly for Solo and Solex so I could leave the expensive samsungs in the house.

Its perfect for Solo use, and who the heck needs anything higher than 720p to run the solo and solex apps?

Argee the screen is great. I said in an early post the screen could be brighter but I was comparing it to my Surface Book. All screens in bright sunlight can use a shade. This tablet is plenty bright. Its a great deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986