Current shipping lead time?

Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Solo this weekend. I ordered the Solo w/ Gimbal, the backpack, and 2 extra batteries. I'm pumped. I've been building and tinkering with my own for 2 years, which is great. But they've never been practical and reliable to take really nice video when I need it. Flying experiments vs useful tools. I used the DIYD 20% off discount, which is great!

Looking at the 3DR order status page, it just says "backordered". Of course they made no mention of anything being out of stock on the website, which is frustrating but rather common for 3DR. Does anyone know what the current or typical lead time is for this stuff?

Reactions: erikgraham
You'll get a few emails from them on Monday. We ordered Monday night and the stuff is arriving this Tuesday, so a week for us.

Cool. I have an off-road trip on 4/3 I'm dying to bring it on. So hopefully it arrives by easter weekend so I have time to tinker with it.

It's like a disease. As soon as I ordered it, I started looking at ways to modify it, things to add to it, etc. I've mostly resisted temptations, but I did buy the prop balancing rod and PolarPro ND filter. I figure those are functional rather than toys.

Reactions: Maddog
Cool. I have an off-road trip on 4/3 I'm dying to bring it on. So hopefully it arrives by easter weekend so I have time to tinker with it.

It's like a disease. As soon as I ordered it, I started looking at ways to modify it, things to add to it, etc. I've mostly resisted temptations, but I did buy the prop balancing rod and PolarPro ND filter. I figure those are functional rather than toys.
Do you have a prop balancer to use with the Solo rod?

Do you have a prop balancer?

Yep. All my other drone projects has prop nuts and bushings. This is the first time I've had something with self tightening threaded props.

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks