Crazy prices!

Well the shipping was free and the price on some items just seems to good to be true. This AM I purchased a gimbal with my paypal and site appears legit. I was unable to find anything scam related via google so I guess we will see.

The only "Scam" that may pop up (and it's a classic) is that they charge you for the item, then say it's out of stock and then try to offer you store credit as a result. You have the right to refuse and demand your cash back. Should they give you the run around, then contact paypal and initiate a dispute. There's a store here in PDX that's famous for doing that (they put display model tv's on the floor with huge discounted prices, you buy one, they say they'll deliver, 2 weeks later you get a phone call saying "no stock, but here's store credit for your cash". They've been pulled up over it a number of times.

Got's a feeling I clicked when I shouldn't have. Did you look at the prices? DJI INSPIRE 1 PRO BLACK EDITION for $2,200.00!! (with an extra free battery) It most certainly is a line of BS and I just fell for it out of my frustration @ thinking of paying 300 bucks for a gimbal. The site does act and look legit right down to setting up an account, paypal, email correspondence with my invoice after order etc... A fool and his money...... <sigh> If it sound to good to be true......

I came across this site yesterday and wondered the same thing. Having lived in NZ I was shocked to think anything could ship or of there without it costing a fortune. That scared me off.Let us know how our works out. Seeing the shipping times it would be a pretty lengthy wait to know if it's legit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl