Reaction score
Hi guys, I finished my factory reset but now the wifi between the controller and the drone it's not working, I cannot find a way to finalized the update from the controller to the drone because it keep showing the message as no internet connection when I select solo link. Can anyone tell me what to do, and how to get it fixed?
I already factory reset my drone, and the controller more than 3 times already, took the battery out for 30 mins, killed the app, deleted it, downloaded it again.
I don't know what else to do help me!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4032.PNG
    IMG_4032.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4033.JPG
    IMG_4033.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4034.JPG
    IMG_4034.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4035.JPG
    IMG_4035.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4036.PNG
    IMG_4036.PNG
    100.2 KB · Views: 30
Have lived through this so many times it's not funny! However there is hope.

Ok, do a factory reset on everything (again).

Uninstall the 3DR software from your phone or tablet and then re-install. Once you install it will tell you there is a software update available. Let the software update happen.

Now power on your controller. You should be able to connect to the app at this point, the app will connect to the controller and update it. Once this happens, turn on your solo and press the pair button for 3 seconds. Your controller should detect a new solo (press A&B to pair).

Now one of two things should happen. Either the solo software will update your solo (yay!) or the software will say "Searching for solo" and it won't find it. If that happens, shut down the software, go into your data manager (or program settings, depending on what smart device you are using), go into "Storage" and clear the cache!

Once you do this, you should be able to open the 3DR software again and it will now detect the solo and perform the upgrade.

Hope it works!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela