Can anyone give to me a working apk link for solex 1.9.3?

Reaction score
I have used the 3dr solo for a few years with another phone, recently y have changed to a xiaomi redmi note 8, it have Android 9, and the solo app don't work anymore, but i have read than the solex does, i find a apk, but was an old version, and when I connect to the solo wifi the app crash, i wondering if this is fixed in new versions, but i cant find them, thank u!

Sr, the problem is that the price maybe are reasonable for american lifestyle, but I'm from Colombia, and really 30 dollars its a lot of money here, and i cant really aford it, i get a broken solo and fix if, and i dont need the solex extra options, i just want to fly my drone property but i cant do it with the solo app now
Sure. Here's the link where you can go to purchase Solex like everyone else. Solex - Apps on Google Play

And also, im in 9 grade and im trying to make a entrepreneurship project, you cant follow it on Instagram @fotografiaereamedellin taking photos to houses, buildings, terrains etc, and i can get money for there, buy a tarot gimbal and after buy solex, but first i need a way to fly my drone to get that money
Sure. Here's the link where you can go to purchase Solex like everyone else. Solex - Apps on Google Play

Then I suggest you start saving money to purchase the things you desire. "I don't have enough money for that thing I want" is not a justification for theft. I don't have enough money to buy your photos, so I'll just steal them off the internet and not pay you for your work....

Reactions: RichWest
And don't exist another free app like the solo? I just need to look the camera and start stop recording video.
Or a way to use solo app at a Android 4 tablet?
Then I suggest you start saving money to purchase the things you desire. "I don't have enough money for that thing I want" is not a justification for theft. I don't have enough money to buy your photos, so I'll just steal them off the internet and not pay you for your work....

The only way to use the free 3DR app is to get a device with android 6 or lower. 3DR stopped developing the Solo app a while ago.

You should know the developer of Solex is a member here - I don't want to speak for him but I doubt you explanation of why you want to steal his product will carry much weight.

A used older device is your best way ahead - you get what you need and no theft required.

Last edited:
OK, I can understand your situation. I'm not on Instagram but I will ask my son to look up your link. If you appear genuine I will pay Kelly the money for your app and he can maybe send you a link for it.... Sometimes we all need a little break and I understand the way he went about it was wrong and software theft is not the way to go...

• Love
Reactions: Samuelg and BigAl07
Back when (2015) there was a side loadable Solo app apk for Android. This was made available from 3DR for those that had older Androids. I think it is version 2.4.0 You could reach out to 3DR or search the web for the app...

Reactions: BigAl07
Sr, the problem is that the price maybe are reasonable for american lifestyle, but I'm from Colombia, and really 30 dollars its a lot of money here, and i cant really aford it, i get a broken solo and fix if, and i dont need the solex extra options, i just want to fly my drone property but i cant do it with the solo app now

We all understand not having enough $$ to buy something you want but that does NOT justify going online and trying to "Steal" it. We can do better than this.

Take the time to save some extra $$ and then buy the program out right... sometimes it's harder to do the Right Thing but Doing the Right Thing will pay off great dividends for a long time to come.

Reactions: Samuelg
Try QGroundControl, it can do the main thing for free.

I have emailed to dev. I have a Android 4.4.2 because the solo app only worked with android 4. I had to get a new google account so I asked him if I can have the app. When he emails me back I will give him my old email so he can hopefully see I did pay for it. I told him I would happily Paypal him the $30.

Attachments

• 20210131_220110.jpg
    20210131_220110.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo