broken

I’m trying to fix the issue i have specified the problem which i have reset the drone and controller also the app and nothing so if anyone had this issue and are available to help please do so
Do you have mission planner for pc or tower app for android? if you have either power up the controller and solo now connect to the solo wifi network with either mission planner for pc or tower for android, and search for this parameter SYSID_SW_MREV it will be at 120 set that parameter to 0 then write parameters or apply and reboot the solo this will set the solo parameters back to stock. It's worth a try but I think your gimbal is toast i.e. broken. Good luck...

Last edited:
Well since I factory reset the drone and the controller and I uninstall the app it said there’s was new updates so I’m guessing it did install new updates

But the problem is not how handle the gimbal I’m not here for people to tell me if I put on the bed or not like I also said this issue is not been here for a week is been here for more than one month
Hey, no need to get upset at people, we are actually trying to help with your issue.

However to help we need to know as much detail as possible, so don't get frustrated, just answer the questions and we'll try to find an answer for you.

So you factory rest the drone and the controller. Why did you do this?
And yes, it would have said it found updates as when you do a factory reset it takes the copies of the original software backukps from the controller and drone and re-installs them, then checks the servers for an updated version. However be aware, if you've been flying the drone before, this is most likely the exact same software you were using already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig