broken

Reaction score
Previously I have discussed my problems with updating solo to the green cube and received lots of negative feedback. and I probably deserved it because I didn't follow directions.
I've tried to fix it by re-installing the stock cube and re-downloading the original Arducopter firmware and bringing it back to stock...and it seemed to work..it would load up and connect with the controller and I was even able to get it up in the air, but all it would do is fly in circles.
So...at this point I might as well try again, so I uploaded open solo to the copter again and re-installed the green cube, then the firmware and re-booting.re-set and uploaded the parameters, re-booted.
Everything loads up fine...ready to fly it says...until I push fly and nothing.
I've run out of things to try.

you can start laughing now.

Not laughing, been there done that. I finally decided I could be mad at a bunch of plastic on legs or study this forum until my eyes popped out. Forget the nay sayers, there are plenty others who really want to help. Take your drone and dismantle it, look up every thing you can find on utube and KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS. I’m still dumb as a box of rocks, but now I’m having fun! PS, when all else fails take it to the gun range.

Reactions: JBAlaska
I like your attitude. This is how you become an expert. Trial and error....

Not laughing, been there done that. I finally decided I could be mad at a bunch of plastic on legs or study this forum until my eyes popped out. Forget the nay sayers, there are plenty others who really want to help. Take your drone and dismantle it, look up every thing you can find on utube and KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS. I’m still dumb as a box of rocks, but now I’m having fun! PS, when all else fails take it to the gun range.
Oh..im not giving up, I'm resetting and starting over from scratch again.

Reactions: Thomannjf
snip...........................until I push fly and nothing.
----------------------------------------
Not to be picky but I describe that procedure as press and hold.

You need to provide more detail about what you're doing and what happens when you do it. "I pushed fly and nothing happened" is vague, incorrect, and not useful.

I think what they would like to know is whether you get a message on your controller screen or mobile device? Are there any noises, beeps, etc? Usually when everything works on the Pixhawk flight controllers but you can't arm ("nothing" in you case), it is a result of a failsafe. It may need a compass calibration, level calibration, etc. Getting "nothing" is quite normal for pixhawk and is a very good thing because it knows it can't fly without serious issues. I've never installed the GC but I've setup the Pixhawks quite a few times. When they don't fly it almost always needs a recalibration or it hasn't yet found enough GPS satilites. Take your time...

Previously I have discussed my problems with updating solo to the green cube and received lots of negative feedback. and I probably deserved it because I didn't follow directions.
I've tried to fix it by re-installing the stock cube and re-downloading the original Arducopter firmware and bringing it back to stock...and it seemed to work..it would load up and connect with the controller and I was even able to get it up in the air, but all it would do is fly in circles.
So...at this point I might as well try again, so I uploaded open solo to the copter again and re-installed the green cube, then the firmware and re-booting.re-set and uploaded the parameters, re-booted.
Everything loads up fine...ready to fly it says...until I push fly and nothing.
I've run out of things to try.

you can start laughing now.
Don't know if you've seen this but it may help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh..im not giving up, I'm resetting and starting over from scratch again.
Just take a deep breath, been there done that myself and managed to get things working and up to scratch thanks to all the help I got on here. You got a gopro? Might be the best thing you can do is make a video clip of you powering up your solo, what you're doing with the controller and what the end result is. That way everyone can here and see what messages there are, what tones are happening (or not happening) and try to help you fix this. Believe it or not, people here are more than willing to help, but they need reliable information to get you sorted.

Good luck!

Just take a deep breath, been there done that myself and managed to get things working and up to scratch thanks to all the help I got on here. You got a gopro? Might be the best thing you can do is make a video clip of you powering up your solo, what you're doing with the controller and what the end result is. That way everyone can here and see what messages there are, what tones are happening (or not happening) and try to help you fix this. Believe it or not, people here are more than willing to help, but they need reliable information to get you sorted.
Thanks for the reply...i have video, but the files are to big for this site.
Can you send me a link that I can download them too...or I can just post to solo hacks.
Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply...i have video but I can' upload it..the files are too big...do you have a Facebook page ?

Hi guys I’m posting this post because I have a problem with my gimbal I tried everything I dreamed a remote every said the subtle drone in the remote control and still says Gimbel not found on the controller has power but is just orange light blinking and I like I said I reset it multiple times to doing the same I have checked the wires unplug it plug it back in and still nothing wait to see if someone can help me out I don’t know if this is the right place or not but just giving a try I’m a first timer and drones or so the drone

Thanks for the reply...i have video but I can' upload it..the files are too big...do you have a Facebook page ?
No facebook page, ever. There's a video service called "youtube", you can upload the video to there and post the link here. That way everyone can see the video and chime in on how to solve the problem. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea