Yes, Thanks Maddog, i appreciate that your efforts weren't all about profit and that you put yourself out to produce a great product to the benefit of many of us.

You are probably a little too late buddy. Our dear friend ceased production

I'm sure that Brite Lites production is a bit like Rolling Stones goodbye tours....if you missed this one, hopefully they'll be another one along soon.

[emoji106]

Reactions: WMCC71 and Wetstone
Has anyone found anything similar? Would also be interested in a steady landing light as well.

The last time I ordered one from Mark- (MADDOG) several guys were interested so he fired up the production line of one- ( one man company....) I bought a couple @ $106 each. I’ll let one go - $106 plus shipping if you’re interested.

The last time I ordered one from Mark- (MADDOG) several guys were interested so he fired up the production line of one- ( one man company....) I bought a couple @ $106 each. I’ll let one go - $106 plus shipping if you’re interested.

Do you remember when the last time was when you ordered yours? I initially got a set when MADDOG introduced his Brite Lite LED lighting system back in middle of 2016.

Guys Maddog isn't producing any more and won't produce any more. It wasn't profitable and seemed to be breaking his heart a little if you ask me.

I got one of thee last sets in April of last year.

Maddog is a member here - it was his own project, not a retailer as such, which he shared with members. You can't order as such and as Bruce said it was hard for him to keep up - it was that good a system - so I don't think it will be happening again. Bad luck (me too!)

Can you PM me?

I don't know if Maddog is still reading this thread, but if he is, if he could open the schematic and/or pcb design I would like to build a set for myselfs since he not building them any more.

Reactions: jdburke2k
I assumed this was a dead thread. I was searching for what kind of lights I had on 1 of the Solo I had/have. Found this a eureka, I have a setup!

I was trying to find what they are so I could see about listing on some large, international auction site.

If anyone is interested in them, I can post on the FS forum (I assume that is proper etiquette)3DR_Solo-MadDogs_BrightLights.jpg

Do you remember when the last time was when you ordered yours? I initially got a set when MADDOG introduced his Brite Lite LED lighting system back in middle of 2016.
I’m thinking
SEPTEMBER 18,2018

I still have a set I haven't opened yet from Maddog. I'm thinking of putting them up for a raffle and donating the proceeds (not profits, I'm willing to take the loss) to one of the Aussie Wildfire charities. If anyone is interested let me know, I wouldn't mind rough figures. So could be a nice thing, have a main prize of the Maddog lights, runner up is the polar pro lights that sort of thing. If anyone is interested in entering, donating or helping out, drop me a line!

Reactions: Solo Keith
I still have a set I haven't opened yet from Maddog. I'm thinking of putting them up for a raffle and donating the proceeds (not profits, I'm willing to take the loss) to one of the Aussie Wildfire charities. If anyone is interested let me know, I wouldn't mind rough figures. So could be a nice thing, have a main prize of the Maddog lights, runner up is the polar pro lights that sort of thing. If anyone is interested in entering, donating or helping out, drop me a line!
Gosh- I hope they work lol!

Gosh- I hope they work lol!
I hope I didn't p*ss you off somehow, I open them up and find you mailed me a brick!

In all fairness, I see them people being made homeless and see the fire fighters trying to rescue them burned animals and think that crap, I should do something, so hopefully this is something that will generate a bit of interest. You made a fantastic lighting system and I think if it can be used to raise money for a good cause, I should just do it. So I think it's time to throw up a few old clips, generate some interest and see if anyone wants a special edition "Maddog save the Koala's lighting system".

I hope I didn't p*ss you off somehow, I open them up and find you mailed me a brick!

In all fairness, I see them people being made homeless and see the fire fighters trying to rescue them burned animals and think that crap, I should do something, so hopefully this is something that will generate a bit of interest. You made a fantastic lighting system and I think if it can be used to raise money for a good cause, I should just do it. So I think it's time to throw up a few old clips, generate some interest and see if anyone wants a special edition "Maddog save the Koala's lighting system".
That’s a great cause- good for you!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc