@Maddog They might all be low on funds from purchasing the new Dji Mavic 2 Pro [emoji41]

I'm going to order a set, probably in the next few weeks. I'll message you once the payment is sent.

Last edited:
Paying up front seems perfectly reasonable. It's no use building a these at the request of someone only to have them stiff you on payment. This is an awesome lighting system that really helps spruce up your drone and serves a practical purpose. I personally haven't seen anything comparable on the market in regards quality and practicality. I simply cannot recommend the Brite Lite system enough!

Paying up front seems perfectly reasonable. It's no use building a these at the request of someone only to have them stiff you on payment. This is an awesome lighting system that really helps spruce up your drone and serves a practical purpose. I personally haven't seen anything comparable on the market in regards quality and practicality. I simply cannot recommend the Brite Lite system enough!
Thanks!

I will send my payment in next Friday if that's ok, maddog.

READ POST 351 FOR UPDATED INFORMATION

I’m not taking anyone off the existing list. When I get to your name I’ll contact you. If you have already paid, I will automatically ship and send you the tracking number.

If you haven’t already paid, I’ll ask for payment. If you don’t respond, I’ll go on to the next person on the list. If I hear from you after I skip you, I’ll put you back on the list after I receive your payment.

No one else will be added until I receive payment. Once I catch up building enough for those on the list, and I have some on hand, this won’t be necessary any longer.

When someone wants one, they just send their money and I ship it out, usually the same day.

Last edited:
NOTICE
People continue to order but not pay which has put me in the red once again.

Therefore, everybody currently on the list will need to pay in advance to stay on the list. Once I have funding for additional parts, I will resume production.

Please send your PayPal payment as a “gift” so I’m not required to pay the fee.

Send payment to: [email protected] and include your name, shipping and email addresses.

Thank you for your support.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishmanPDX
READ POST 351 FOR UPDATED INFORMATION

I’m not taking anyone off the existing list. When I get to your name I’ll contact you. If you have already paid, I will automatically ship and send you the tracking number.

If you haven’t already paid, I’ll ask for payment. If you don’t respond, I’ll go on to the next person on the list. If I hear from you after I skip you, I’ll put you back on the list after I receive your payment.

No one else will be added until I receive payment. Once I catch up building enough for those on the list, and I have some on hand, this won’t be necessary any longer.

When someone wants one, they just send their money and I ship it out, usually the same day.
Wanted to say kudos for sticking with this and continuing to provide such a popular equipment contribution to the community.

Thought it deserves some outright recognition [emoji106]

Wanted to say kudos for sticking with this and continuing to provide such a popular equipment contribution to the community.

Thought it deserves some outright recognition [emoji106]
Thanks- much appreciated!

Darnit, not sure I marked mine as a Gift via paypal. I'll happily send an additional payment to make up any fee's incurred. Just let me know.

Reactions: Maddog
Darnit, not sure I marked mine as a Gift via paypal. I'll happily send an additional payment to make up any fee's incurred. Just let me know.
Thanks but it’s not necessary. I’m just asking those making future payments to help me out a little.

Reactions: WMCC71

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig