Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

OH!! No doubt it was a awesome deal- it’s like Christmas almost a month early!!!! It’s a Solo Festivus Miracle!! We will begin with the “Airing of Grievances”!!
For you young ones out there; check out Festivus at Frank Costanza’s !

Reactions: Sparty577
jbrunel- you should get three packages if you ordered bundle- one with Solo, one with backpack or droneguard, and one with bundle - all the extra “ stuff!!”

Yup all 3 are backup in in Chelmsford which is only one town away from me LOL

Funny thing if you search 3dr solo on the B&H site they have a bad news/good news message with a number. I would be interested what they will try and sell as a replacement.

Well, for you guys patiently waiting- here is what comes with your Solo bundle deal- no more; no less....
TWO additional Solo batteries
(so that’s 3 because there is one on Solo)
8 Replacement Leg Sets- ( two in a box )
2 packs of propellers (two in a box )
2 packs LED covers ( four in a box)
Another mobile holder for Solo controller
additional battery charger
extended controller battery
gimbal sunshade
screen hood/ phone
My livingroom looks like a 3DR factory floor- ordered 6 bundles and have ridiculous surplus - really- 96 Solo legs??? Now THIS is what STUPID looks like.
Now I feel I should have ordered one of these.... Holly smokes...

Reactions: tickingheart
We all knew this day would eventually arrive- when B&H would run out of Solo surplus; for those who ordered the bundle from B&H- you did good! Solo Maverick- this was one of those deals that you usually hear about when the dust is settling- It was a good deal. three batteries a week ago would have cost you $150- and right now will cost you $120

Hey Maverick-
I’ve been in that same spot you are speaking of- I wish I would have ordered that!!! This time, I ordered several. Keep your eyes open; I won’t be surprised to see B& H get a few more in- I’ve seen some crazy stuff from B&H but they did us a SOLID on this deal!

B&H has to be holding back some stock so they can honor the 1 year warranty

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Mine came 2day.... ordered 4-5am Black Friday 129.00

Awesome, hoping mine shows up tomorrow, all I have is a backpack [emoji34]

The $129 Solo was a great deal but for the extra $30- you ended up with so much more, 3 batteries to start.
But everyone who shopped B&H Friday, made out great!

They just emailed me and said "sorry", they've been busy, should ship tonight :(

UPS supposed to be here today. I got one of the 159 deals. I'm sure there are a few camera shops (and eBay) where you can still find some isolated Solo bundles (and refurbs) but probably not sale prices. I've got too many now. Bought some for parts a while ago on eBay and they all worked just fine when connected so no failures in the fleet that would force me to cannibalize yet.

I doubt B&H will hold any for warranty, but they may have a few for a 30 day exchange to support latest sales. 3DR will still handle support / warranty of any new items.

Current UAS still handles repairs and some upgrades. As evidenced on this forum, there are lots of mods from the fearless drone experimenters happening here too.
Good news for Solo's evolving life!

They just emailed me and said "sorry", they've been busy, should ship tonight :(
What day did you place your order, and what state are you in? The further west the longer the shipping time unfortunately. Combine that and them being flooded with orders I'm sure alot of people will get theirs later than expected.

What day did you place your order, and what state are you in? The further west the longer the shipping time unfortunately. Combine that and them being flooded with orders I'm sure alot of people will get theirs later than expected.

I'm in Georgia and placed my order at around noon on Black Friday. It was supposed to be 2 day shipping but it kept going in and out of stock. I see today that they are discontinued on the Solo.

I ordered mine at 7am black Friday and the Solo will be delivered tomorrow....the backpack and extras are 2 other separate shipments and they're showing shipped out from New York on Tuesday. There's others that are reporting crazy shipping too. All we can do at this point is be patient

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44