Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

You can see what you're getting!

Then click in the order number.

Underneath the order there's a button that says "show
6a465fa33e5198ec25fc713cdc181f0f.jpg
kit items"

Once you click that it will drop down and show you what's included.

That's correct, I'm showing the same thing as you. I questioned them as to what I was getting and it should be more than what they are showing. They emailed me a complete list and it differs from the website.

The biggest omission is the Lowepro drone guard kit and the 3rd battery.

I received both 3DR backpack (5) and the Lowepro Droneguard (1)
The Lowepro is put together pretty nice. LuvTJ is right, it may be better suited for other drones better than Solo. It is better for a Quad with more of an “x” shaped body configuration. It does have a limited lifetime warranty so it isn’t junk. Will be handy for a quick little adventure to the park and back- it’s all open but there are elastic fasteners to keep your extra props and items in place. Keep an open mind,some guys will love it; others maybe not so much.

Suddenly I'm glad I was travelling with my family this weekend. If I stayed home would very likely be waiting for my third and fourth Solos. LOL!

The Droneguard that comes in the promotional kit is the backpack box or the open bag? I saw a Solo kit but it had the Lowepro backpack with some dividers.

B&H is a hard one to figure out- bundle goes on sale for $159-
next day it’s $501.30 , then it’s gone... and the 3DR backpack bundle drops to $249 for that bundle-
that’s the bundle a bunch of guys wanted-

I opened mine up yesterday. It appears to be the same UK export model mentioned. It had the US plugs just sitting inside the box. I updated the software as requested but didn't break it out yet. I'm going to pick up a cheap tablet first. Of all the android phones and tablets I tried the only one that would let me use the Solo app was my daughter's cheap RCA tablet.

Hi all,
I'm brand new here and to drones. I hope you all have a better outcome than I'm having with this deal and drone. I received mine yesterday, and I still haven't gotten the compass to calibrate. I'll start a new thread on what I've tried, but I'm confident it's a malfunction in one of the compasses. I'm on hold with B&H to see if they will exchange. We'll see.
Great forum!

hey guys-
Both of you may want to go to the search feature and put your issues in and see what solutions other forum members utilized - I know there was a thread not long ago about what tablet members were having the most success with- and I know there are multiple threads about how members got their Solo to calibrate.

Hi all,
I'm brand new here and to drones. I hope you all have a better outcome than I'm having with this deal and drone. I received mine yesterday, and I still haven't gotten the compass to calibrate. I'll start a new thread on what I've tried, but I'm confident it's a malfunction in one of the compasses. I'm on hold with B&H to see if they will exchange. We'll see.
Great forum!

I had a hard time calibrating the compass on my second Solo for the first time.

I ended up using Mission Planner and following this video for a successful calibration. Funny thing is after that first calibration now it is easy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's retarded, and here you were thinking solo would be there today.

Well, for you guys patiently waiting- here is what comes with your Solo bundle deal- no more; no less....
TWO additional Solo batteries
(so that’s 3 because there is one on Solo)
8 Replacement Leg Sets- ( two in a box )
2 packs of propellers (two in a box )
2 packs LED covers ( four in a box)
Another mobile holder for Solo controller
additional battery charger
extended controller battery
gimbal sunshade
screen hood/ phone
My livingroom looks like a 3DR factory floor- ordered 6 bundles and have ridiculous surplus - really- 96 Solo legs??? Now THIS is what STUPID looks like.

Reactions: Solo_Maverick
jbrunel- you should get three packages if you ordered bundle- one with Solo, one with backpack or droneguard, and one with bundle - all the extra “ stuff!!”

Well, for you guys patiently waiting- here is what comes with your Solo bundle deal- no more; no less....
TWO additional Solo batteries
(so that’s 3 because there is one on Solo)
8 Replacement Leg Sets- ( two in a box )
2 packs of propellers (two in a box )
2 packs LED covers ( four in a box)
Another mobile holder for Solo controller
additional battery charger
extended controller battery
gimbal sunshade
screen hood/ phone
My livingroom looks like a 3DR factory floor- ordered 6 bundles and have ridiculous surplus - really- 96 Solo legs??? Now THIS is what STUPID looks like.
Funny. I'm waiting for my wife to say that about the ONE Solo I ordered. I got package number 2 today and it was only the Droneguard bag. I called B&H and they said it all shows in stock so they'd fix me up. I tried to talk her into sending a real 3DR backpack but feel I'll just have to settle for that lovely hold music that you mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado