Brand New Solo $129 at B&H

Looks like the close-out of 3DR supplies is in motion.

They could be a little different- no extended controller battery- but what a difference in price!! BUY IT NOW !!

I ordered two $159 bundle, an extra controller battery and two extra flight batteries ($39 wow).

Thought about doing the same- but with batteries being $40 each- just bought additional bundles- this way for the additional $80- I recd another Solo, backpack, extra legs, props, screen shield-
I call that a “ bonus!!”

I ordered one last night the moment I received their email, now order status says backorder.

Looks like they changed the backpack to a 'Droneguard Kit' since last night.

Looks like the kit was changed. I bought one before posting and it came with the 3dr backpack. Here is the breakdown on my order. Even with the changes, it's a great price.Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 12.35.23 PM.png

Has anybody noticed yet that when you hit “ what’s in the box” under the $159 Solo Bundle deal- it includes “ drone guard” life-time warranty?? I wonder if B&H has realized this ?? It wasn’t part of the Solo package deal they offer for $299....
Go below the Solo item and find “ what’s in the box” - open it up and screen-shot for YOUR records... if something goes wrong, B&H can’t argue with what they advertised.

Looks like Drone Guard is the backpack they are offering.... sounded like a warranty for the drone- but it isn’t.

So the backpack will be different- still; a GREAT DEAL!! It looks the the Lowe’s Drone Guard case is $69.95 and IT comes with the limited life-time warranty!

DroneGuard Kit vs backpack:

415df79b3ed7d6f085ecdfc96b535d79.jpg

d201f594005ec02e464365a496bcf6f4.jpg

Reactions: brianuc4
Hey. A Solo, extra battery, assorted accessories...
They could throw this in a B&H plastic bag and it’s still a fantastic deal for $159!!

Kennamer-
lol! we are flying drones- chicks don’t even know we are cool...... yet.

Haha. My girlfriend bought me the $159 deal last night. I told her I REALLY didn't need it since I have two Solos and a backpack already... but she is sweet like that. ;-)

and we now know who is giving out the complimentary “ mustache rides.”

I'm bummed about the Mario backpack switcharoo. I'll now have 4 Solo's and only one real backpack. Yes $159 is still a steal, but.........

Reactions: bicyclemonkey
I (she) ordered last night, and it already shows my backpack shipped! Go Team Backpack!

bbe92436f0ad83d25214d97e8e543618.jpg

94ca21d0c94fef911fd8a9a1c1a7246a.jpg

The backpack is nice for snatch and go or the train, but when you fly, the hard case is what you’ll want. Hey rcglider- don’t be bummed, you can find 3dr backpack for sale in classified section or B&H has them for like $70. Just sell your other backpack to offset the additional expense.

Reactions: tickingheart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44