Boat mode/with green cube

Reaction score
Well I’m gonna go on a fishing trip here soon and was gonna take my drone to record some video ,I searched for some info but all I found was old threads ,was looking for some tips and if you’ve launched from a boat maybe share how you did it and your experience thanks kindly

The easiest way is if you have a green cube installed in your solo, if you're running the latest version of Open Solo and if you're using "Solex".

In which case you can open up Solex, go into vehical settings and enable "boat mode". You will then have to reboot your solo. After that you will be able to take off from a boat or other moving platforms.

Well I’m gonna go on a fishing trip here soon and was gonna take my drone to record some video ,I searched for some info but all I found was old threads ,was looking for some tips and if you’ve launched from a boat maybe share how you did it and your experience thanks kindly

All i do is I stay ass steady ass possible and wan I come back I Grab one of the leg and just keep pushing the left joystick down at shuts off with no green cube!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44