Best Buy battery ($50) and prop sale ($5)

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted yet, but batteries are $50 if you buy two or more right now. I picked up a couple today. The volume discount isn't advertised and doesn't come up until they ring in more than two batteries.

In NJ, the prop volume discount doesn't work, but people are reporting in other states that if you buy two or more, a set is $5.

I learned about it from the 3DR Solo Owners Facebook group. If you are having trouble getting the discount from your local Best Buy, head over to the FB page where a couple members posted receipt photos which Best Buy said they will match.

Reactions: Greg Parker
Is there any code for the purchase? I added a couple of them and the price remains 99.99 each.
Thanks

Does not work online
I honestly think they have a glitch in their POS
if you were running that smoking of a deal, you wold promote it

Well crap I have a few hundred bucks for you if you can pull that one off for me also!
H-

So how many batteries are too many??? I have 6 currently, could get 2 more today.....

I just picked up 2 batteries and 4 sets of props this morning in Las Vegas and can confirm the price of 49.99 for the batteries and 4.99 for the props. Batteries have to be purchased in quantities of 2 and props in quantities of 4. I tried other combinations and failed.

Yes, Greg. If you follow the link it will take you to the FB page. No idea why it comes up with Chinese characters.
I'd say... the html coder has named that page with that actual html page name, or the code points to an Asian character set.
So how many batteries are too many??? I have 6 currently, could get 2 more today.....
I have 9 (I think) for 4 Solos so 2.25 bats/bird. Can only fly one bird at a time, though.

It's been determined that Solo batteries are like guns and ammo - if you know how many/much you have, you don't have enough.

a full backpack (five) and a brand-new spare is enough for me.

Not that I'm complaining about 3DR's firesale.

I didn't see this posted yet, but batteries are $50 if you buy two or more right now..

Thanks for the info; bought two more. Now have nine for one flying Solo and one NIB.

Wondering the best way to store three unused ones? Freezer, fridge and what charge level?

I didn't see this posted yet, but batteries are $50 if you buy two or more right now. I picked up a couple today. The volume discount isn't advertised and doesn't come up until they ring in more than two batteries.

In NJ, the prop volume discount doesn't work, but people are reporting in other states that if you buy two or more, a set is $5.

I learned about it from the 3DR Solo Owners Facebook group. If you are having trouble getting the discount from your local Best Buy, head over to the FB page where a couple members posted receipt photos which Best Buy said they will match.

Can confirm the props at $4.99. I also picked up the backpack for $66

Attachments

• IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
really appreciate the info, got 4 more batteries and 4 more props....nobody at BB knew about it but after scanning the second battery the price dropped...I have a total of 8 batteries and 2 Solo, I think that is enough for me, thanks again for the info

Just picked up 2 batteries for 100 $ thanks for the find. Had some problems asking for help about the deal were they told me that there was no deal and then I showed them one of the receipts that people were posting on FB group and they tried again at the register and it showed up. It has to be ringed up like your buying it for the deal to show up. They were surprised that there was a deal like that when I told them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks