Battery storage in 3DR backpack

Reaction score
If you purchase new batteries and they have the original 3DR packaging you can take the battery and the black foam sleeve that surrounds it and place it in the rectangular side storage spaces in the backpack. So you can carry 7 instead of 5 batts. Here is pic.
1d3a562987c274f9c44f965e801904ef.jpg

I mean seriously... you dont need to carry your charger any way... where are you going to plug in into..... a tree? Lol

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I take the chargers and an inverter so if needed it's possible to recharge using my car's power outlet.
That space is also taken by the camera in its protective case. I remove it from the gimbal when not flying. Even with that foam block to lock it in place, the gimbal seems very fragile so I keep it unloaded unless flying.

It's a nice idea, though.

I take the chargers and an inverter so if needed it's possible to recharge using my car's power outlet.
That space is also taken by the camera in its protective case. I remove it from the gimbal when not flying. Even with that foam block to lock it in place, the gimbal seems very fragile so I keep it unloaded unless flying.

It's a nice idea, though.
Thank you that is a great idea for the camera and gimbal.

That's a great idea to use for misc items as well. I have several smaller things that I carry there. I'll try it.

I have been compromised... I purchased a MavicPro...call me Benedict Arnold. No I can be on this forum and the Magic forum...Bipolarism rules

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela